Islam – Introduction

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Netyoda wrote:Very interesting NewGal,

I was condemned by

Ingratitude to parents

for the first half of my life,

and by most of the rest since ;)

Lee x
whats your exsperience of Islam or muslims how do you find us in comparison to how we have been put across .And yes i will say some have done us wrong from our own flock .

Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

I have some very good muslim friends, have had from school but they weren't (and aren't) extremists.

Extremists from any religion, or in any form to be honest, are a blight on the world.

The mulsim friends I have aren't defined by being muslim, they're just good people that I like. I think if a religion defines who you are then you lose a lot in the process.

I have my own faith and it's a personal thing that very few people know about. I don't inflict it on others.

You're right, "muslims" have done more damage to Islam than anyone, but all muslims (well the majority) that I know are great friends.

I'm not a person who believes the media for anything ;)

Lee x
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Netyoda wrote:I have some very good muslim friends, have had from school but they weren't (and aren't) extremists.

Extremists from any religion, or in any form to be honest, are a blight on the world.

The mulsim friends I have aren't defined by being muslim, they're just good people that I like. I think if a religion defines who you are then you lose a lot in the process.

I have my own faith and it's a personal thing that very few people know about. I don't inflict it on others.

You're right, "muslims" have done more damage to Islam than anyone, but all muslims (well the majority) that I know are great friends.

I'm not a person who believes the media for anything ;)

Lee x
:rx: