Cheap winter flights now on sale to Hurghada

Discuss the problems that can occur in relationships with differing cultures and help overcome any barriers that exist.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Nilegoddess

Cheap winter flights now on sale to Hurghada

Post by Nilegoddess »

Just to let the forum know that Easyjet are now offering their winter flights to Hurghada from October until end of March 2010, there are some good deals on there if you can avoid half term at end of October plus the Christmas period with prices as little as £150 return. The best prices offered at the moment are from 1st January 2010 onwards.

So if you planning a break after the Christmas period dont delay as they get booked up very quickly and prices always go up and not down.

BMI also currently doing deals for this year around £260, £230 if you book through Expedia.com but they go into Cairo only at the moment, chance to do some shopping in Cairo before then heading on the £8 bus down to Hurghada.

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Cheap winter flights now on sale to Hurghada

Post by New Gal »

Nilegoddess wrote:Just to let the forum know that Easyjet are now offering their winter flights to Hurghada from October until end of March 2010, there are some good deals on there if you can avoid half term at end of October plus the Christmas period with prices as little as £150 return. The best prices offered at the moment are from 1st January 2010 onwards.

So if you planning a break after the Christmas period dont delay as they get booked up very quickly and prices always go up and not down.

BMI also currently doing deals for this year around £260, £230 if you book through Expedia.com but they go into Cairo only at the moment, chance to do some shopping in Cairo before then heading on the £8 bus down to Hurghada.
I booked Thomas Cooks cheapest straight into Hurghada from Manchester for £231 on 8th Jan. They also fly from Gatwick but for some reason, the prices go up the week after?!
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Nilegoddess

Post by Nilegoddess »

Problem with Thomas Cook is when you book through them they only normally offer one or two weeks duration, easyjet gives more flexibility and longer trips, these bucket airlines have their drawbacks but to be honest a flight is a flight to me and cost is paramount being rather skint.

I can beat that I have just booked 1st Jan 2010 and got a return for just £131.47 !!
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Nilegoddess wrote:Problem with Thomas Cook is when you book through them they only normally offer one or two weeks duration, easyjet gives more flexibility and longer trips, these bucket airlines have their drawbacks but to be honest a flight is a flight to me and cost is paramount being rather skint.

I can beat that I have just booked 1st Jan 2010 and got a return for just £131.47 !!
Thats a right bargain!!! Where do you fly from?
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Magy

Post by Magy »

hi seen easy jet from gatwick 6th of july 105 only 0ne way shame