Reincarnation- My Life Before: Memoir of a lost Royal.

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Frater0082

Reincarnation- My Life Before: Memoir of a lost Royal.

Post by Frater0082 »

Hey everyone! my first topic in this forum is about something that I experienced when I was a teenager, reincarnation. First off, i would like to put it out there that I'm not here to convince anyone that reincarnation exists just to tell a story

I began to recall memories of two of my past lives when I was about the age of 15 years old. My first experience led me to believe that I was born in the pre-civil war days and was named "Jr." the mixed son of Louisiana slave owner who was buried alive by his older brother who was named Terrance. Although the my first experienced opened my eyes to the spiritual world and the concept of Reincarnation, it was my second experience that really opened the doors and it is the reason why i'm here with you all today.

My second experience started back in August of 2008, just two months after my 18th birthday(I was born on June 11th, 1990) It was the beginning of my senior year of High school and I just got home from school that day. I was so tired my body was so weak, so i decided to take out a white sheet and take a nap. Well, it was kind of hard to take a nap with my other five siblings running around the house, my mom frying chicken, and playing music at the same time. Things got tense on that floor because it was hard to get some sleep. In the midst of it all, one of the songs that was playing on the music channel was Michael Jackson's " Remember the Times". The song made me dance in my head dreaming about being in that video, when all of the sudden my mind just zapped and before I know it I was seeing a lot of events before my eyes. As I was seeing these memories, it felt as if i was being rushed through time or something because I could felt the wind blowing on my face and body.

In this recalling of memories, I noticed that one of my classmates was dressed up like a Pharaoh. "Sety" I kept calling out to him in every event then he kept calling me "Hung Foot" which I believe was my nickname in my past life. Finally, in the end he ends up stabbing me with a spear in my left rib cage. Ironically I've received sharp pains from that area of my body ever since I was a child with no explanation as to why, except the fact that I may have had cramps but no one have cramps almost everyday. That made me more convinced that I was seeing another past life.

During this time frame I believe I was known as Hung foot the mere palace servant of King Seti I and his secret lover whom lived with his sisters Ankh and Mery(whom names i thought were weird because I thought Mery was a non Egyptian name and Ankh was flat out silly). I also had very attractive feminine features such as wide hips and feminine face.

As I awoke i discovered that i was knocked out on the floor for about an hour. Assuming how fast the memories were going I thought I was on that floor for a couple of minutes but I was wrong. At first I didn't believe in what I was seeing and dismissed everything as Fantasy until two years later when those very memories crept back up on me yet again, but this time with more information. I was revealed that not only was I a mere servant and lover but the second child and son of Queen Kiya and Amenhotep IV, Akhenaten. I was of the late 18th dynasty royal family, but that's not all my ancient memories revealed to me I was revealed quite a bit of information that I believe would be useful to Egyptologists everywhere and here is what I was Re-informed:

My mother was Queen Kiya, I was her second child and the youngest child of the Amarna children. My full sister was named Tentenaten(or Tenta'aten) she was the true first amarna princess and the fourth Amarna princess. I was born exactly after Meketaten(called Mek) died. Mek died due to food-borne illness she ate some bad grapes that really made her sick and die. Immediately after Mek's death our father had every grape tree that was growing in his city destroyed in fear that others may be killed.

Nefertiti is actually Nebetah, the fourth daughter of Queen Tiye and Amenhotep III. Therefore, she is the mummy known as the Younger Lady. Nefertiti was killed by my mother in self-defense because the Great Lady(Nefertiti) attempted to kill my mother. It happened a sunset when my mother was about to rest her head for the next day. Nefertiti came out of no where choking my mother significantly she was very close to impaling a small knife into my mother if my mother didn't held her risks struggling to fight off Nefertiti. the charade lasted for a moment until my mother picked up a golden candleholder and hit Nefertiti with the sharp edge( the bowl side) of the holder. My mother struck Nefertiti down and in the process Nefertiti stabbed her self thus killing herself.

The murder of the Great Wife sent shockwaves throughout the royal palace and outraged her mother and older sister Sitamun. It was my grandmother's dying wish that my mother be removed from the palace and her wish would be later granted. unfortunately for grandmother her time had also come. Queen Tiye died of grief in my belief but before she died she kept calling out the name of Nebetah when this person wasn't even in the room. This is how I got the assumption that Nebetah is actually Nefertiti as well.

By late 16, my mother's fate had been decided she was to live Amarna at once. My mother threatened to take me and my sister away from our father but sadly she could only take one, and she chose me. This would leave a void between me and my older sister for the rest of our lives never to replenish our relationship. So off my mother and I went back to her home to Mitanni(yes, my mother was Tadukhipa, the daughter of Tushratta). When arriving to Mitanni my grandmother Juni and two uncles were around and that's where we were until I became 19 years old.

I've learned that after my father's death, my sister Mery tried to keep our father's religion alive and she was may have gone far in denying Tut his right to be king only to protect him from the priests whom hated our father. Unfortunately my sister along with Setenpre and Tentenaten were disgraced and left Thebes to Abydos. Not too long after that my sister Ankh( Ankhesenpaaten) also fell to disgraced afterwards my sisters have become servants to the king and queens that followed behind Tut. Its my belief that the mummy of kv21a is not the senior Ankhesenpaaten but Ankhesenpaaten Tasherit because my sister was able to walk quite well actually and that individual wouldn't have.

Also the mummy of kv21b is Nebetnehat possibly the daughter of Amenhotep III and Tiye. She had bad feet so much that it caused her pain to walk and she needed to help of her two female attendants to walk. Nebetnehat was a Great Royal Wife dated back to the time of Amenhotep III.

While my other sisters Ankh, Mery, Setenpre, and Tentenaten lived a life of scrutiny my other two sisters Neferneferuaten-Tasherit and Neferneferure lived elsewhere but came back when little Neferneferure became ill. The two were almost identical twins they absolutely did nothing or went no where without the other. While my sisters and I worked in the palace Neferneferuaten would stay and tend to Neferneferure.

My Aunt Beke( Beketaten) was the only aunt that survived to see the reigns of at least four Pharoah's (Tutankhamen, Ay, Horemheb, and the beginning of Ramses I's reign.) she was executed after she attacked Ramses's wife Queen Sitre. Beke had this skin disease which made her horrid to look at, at some times. she had this haggish voice and small body. but despite of all this, she was a devoted Aten worshipper and went down serving her God. After she was hanged to death, the king ordered her body to be burned by one of his guard.

At the age of 19, I was sent back to Egypt by my mother and by this time it was the Rammesides(not Horemheb) that was on the throne which led me to believe that the timeline is out of order. It should've been four years and a month for that king.

Seti's mother Queen Sitre was actually Angela Bassett the actress. Queen Sitre was an amazing Queen to have known everyone including myself adored her. I believe that Sitre had ties with my family earlier on and may been my sister's Ankh's wet nurse Tia-Sitre. Sitre was a very humble woman she sat in her place calmly observing all. Her son would also pick up this trait. Seti was a very humble man he even managed to calm me down when i ran out of patience one time.

I helped the mighty king design most of his monuments, he even carved our names in one of the columns to tell all that these magnificent buildings were ours. It unfortunate that neither of us were able to see them be finished. I left Seti just years after his son was born after he put me to shame in from out the whole city i was devastated, hurt and betrayed by the man that I loved.

My hatred allowed me to join up with the Nubians in their Rebellion in which they won at a terrible cost. If you don't believe me good for you I don't even know if I believe my self at sometimes. But this story has changed my life in so many way and in so many aspects. I used to think that my life was meaningless until these events occurred I think God for these experiences every day.

To find out more find My Life Before: Story of My past life and My Life Before: The story continues on online books store

LovelyLadyLux

Re: Reincarnation- My Life Before: Memoir of a lost Royal.

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Hey frates - nobody is ever on the RedSea - how come you don't talk on Egypt4u?
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Look below .. this was an error post . . .
Last edited by Jayway on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jayway
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Hello and WELCOME Frater, I love your posts, but why didnt you go to Egypt4u ?? There is only two of us here, me to play games and write my weather diary and LLL has come to keep me company. E4u is a friendly site, we dont like nasty people over there.