GUESTS _ _

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Jayway
Portugal

GUESTS _ _

Post by Jayway »

This is a HELLO to all the guests that visited today - -wouldnt it be nice if some of you joined RedSea4u -could do with some more people to talk to as so many are away - - :) :) :)

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

most the time its to see what someone has written any juicy gossip so they can spread their filth and some of it is India and china accessing a forum and getting payed for doing so .
Image Image
Jayway
Portugal

Hello ?

Post by Jayway »

Hi Cocoabutter. SO NICE to see you again, hope you are okay ? I am quite happy as its not long now to wait for my trip. Was rubbish out this afternoon,actually lost two shoes, the first one flew past my ear into bushes and I could not find it-HUH! The next one just disappeared - sometimes I wish she could talk and tell me just before it falls off . . . . . .
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Hello ?

Post by CocoaButter »

Jayway wrote:Hi Cocoabutter. SO NICE to see you again, hope you are okay ? I am quite happy as its not long now to wait for my trip. Was rubbish out this afternoon,actually lost two shoes, the first one flew past my ear into bushes and I could not find it-HUH! The next one just disappeared - sometimes I wish she could talk and tell me just before it falls off . . . . . .
:)) :bs:
Image Image