What film?

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Oi! This thread and the name the person thread are making me feel like a right Numpty!!

Just had to get that off my chest!

Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

:snig: Haven't you recognised one of them Goddess ?
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Well Done Kjb.

(2002) My name is Justin Pendleton, and I am a brilliant high school student. My friend Richard, who is almost as brilliant, and I conceived and executed the perfect murder, for no other reason than to prove that we could. It was fun matching wits with that beautiful lady cop, and even more fun pinning the murder on the custodian from the school. We would have gotten away with it too, if Richard hadn’t lost his cool. Even though I left DNA evidence when I threw up near the dumpsite, they could never have proven that I’d actually killed that woman.
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Goddess wrote:Oi! This thread and the name the person thread are making me feel like a right Numpty!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Come on now Goddess, we all know that you are not really, I mean, just look at your 'Ask Goddess' thread on the green side where you solve all those technical PC problems and write your answers using binary code :)
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Horus wrote:
Goddess wrote:Oi! This thread and the name the person thread are making me feel like a right Numpty!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Come on now Goddess, we all know that you are not really, I mean, just look at your 'Ask Goddess' thread on the green side where you solve all those technical PC problems and write your answers using binary code :)
8) True!

And No, HL! I just seem to be sitting here with my gob open half the time trying to work out how you lot smartified yourselves! :oops:
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Your not alone godess I know Ive seen the films, but just cant remeber the names!
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Does anyone know this one?

(2002) My name is Justin Pendleton, and I am a brilliant high school student. My friend Richard, who is almost as brilliant, and I conceived and executed the perfect murder, for no other reason than to prove that we could. It was fun matching wits with that beautiful lady cop, and even more fun pinning the murder on the custodian from the school. We would have gotten away with it too, if Richard hadn’t lost his cool. Even though I left DNA evidence when I threw up near the dumpsite, they could never have proven that I’d actually killed that woman.
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Murder by Numbers? somebody Pitt?
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Ok, Michael Pitt...... another

(2002) I am Detective Will Dormer, and I have never thought of myself as a bad cop. But when I accidentally shot and killed my partner while investigating a murder in Alaska, I let people think that it was the killer who had done it. We were in pursuit of the killer when the shooting occurred, and the fog and my exhaustion contributed to the accident. In all honesty, I have to question just how accidental the shooting really was, since his death left him unable to testify against me in another case back home. Could I really be that evil?
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

I havn't a clue :( it's giving me Insomnia just thinking about it. :P
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

You do make me laugh Professor Horus. Well done!

Next film........

(2005) I don’t need to give you my name, I wouldn’t know which one to use any way. I was a good man, a Jedi Knight who used my power for good. But the vision of my beloved wife dying in childbirth led me to seek the power to stop that vision from becoming reality. Ironically, in embracing the Dark Side, I caused my beloved wife to turn away from me and to despair, thus making the promise of the dream a reality.
FABlux

Post by FABlux »

A Star Wars don't know which one. :oops: Return of the Jedi? it's the only title I can remember :roll:
Bigken

Post by Bigken »

your right fablux,the film your after is "Revenge of the Sith" i think ????
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Yes, Ken Revenge of the Sith well done. Next one.........

(2004) My name is Isabel Lahiri. Despite the fact that my father was a famous crook, I was a police officer in Amsterdam. When a very sophisticated heist was pulled in my city, I recognized the handiwork of my old boyfriend, Rusty Ryan. I did intend to catch him and turn him in, but things didn’t go exactly as I planned. When his gang of con-artists reunited me with my father, I realized how much I still loved them both, so I just decided to join the bad guys myself.
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Ooh, I think we need another Clooney for this one, your description was the Pitts :P
Nilegoddess

Post by Nilegoddess »

got it got....Oceans 12, do I get a lollypop for winning ?
Nilegoddess

Post by Nilegoddess »

My name is Tula and I am a plain looking waitress looking for excitement in my life, fed up of eating lamb and wanting to go to college to learn computers. I have a HUGE family.
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Is that "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" Elaine?????
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Nile goddess said that was right and she will be back soon.
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

(2004) My name is Officer Hanson, and I have done a terrible thing. I was partnered with Officer Ryan, but I couldn’t stomach being in the same car after I watched him molest a woman, just because she was black. I never thought of myself as being prejudiced, but one night, after I picked up a hitchhiker, I got really nervous that he was reaching into his pocket to pull a gun on me, and I shot him. It turned out that he was only reaching for a St. Christopher’s statue, like the one I had on my dash, but because he was black, I assumed the worst. I couldn’t face the enquiry and the thought of maybe losing my job, so I dragged his body into a field, and left him there.