What film?

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Crazycat

Post by Crazycat »

I saw this film a few months ago however I can't remember for the life of me what it was called :lol:

crazy by name.....crazy by nature :snig:
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

I think I have seen this film but cant remeber the name ~ but then again who am I?
I can watch films and enjoy them but a week or so later cant remeber if Ive seen them until I start to watch it again and usualy within the first ten minutes or so I remeber! :lol: :lol:
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
Nilegoddess

Post by Nilegoddess »

Just to let everyone know back from the deepest darkest pit in Morrocco and sorry for the delays in replying .....ye my Big Fat Greek Wedding well done spotty dog !
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Hurghada Lady wrote:(2004) My name is Officer Hanson, and I have done a terrible thing. I was partnered with Officer Ryan, but I couldn’t stomach being in the same car after I watched him molest a woman, just because she was black. I never thought of myself as being prejudiced, but one night, after I picked up a hitchhiker, I got really nervous that he was reaching into his pocket to pull a gun on me, and I shot him. It turned out that he was only reaching for a St. Christopher’s statue, like the one I had on my dash, but because he was black, I assumed the worst. I couldn’t face the enquiry and the thought of maybe losing my job, so I dragged his body into a field, and left him there.

Has anyone got an idea or thought of it yet?
FABlux

Post by FABlux »

Crash - (I'm not clever I just googled Officer Hanson Film 2004 :oops: )
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

LOL Fran, that's cheating :)

(1988) My name is Charlie Babbitt, and although I hadn’t spoken to my father in years, I expected to be left everything when he died, since I was his only son. I was shocked to learn that the bulk of his estate was left to an autistic savant, who I soon learned was a brother I never knew I had. I kidnapped him, intending to use him as leverage to get my share of the estate, but as we made our way across country, I soon discovered that having him as a brother meant much more to me than getting the money.
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Rainman!!!!

(and I didn't even have to resort to cheating like a certain Mrs Fab!) :snig:
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

ImageImageImage

Well Done Goddess :)

(1996) My name is Jim Phelps, and I had been running a team of special operatives for years. I can’t remember exactly when it was that I decided to put a little extra aside for my retirement, but when they caught wind of someone in my unit being a double agent, I had to do something about it. I orchestrated things to cause the deaths of most of the members of my squad, including the illusion of my own death. This drew suspicion to the only member left alive, leaving me with the promise of an enormous payday to retire on. It should have worked, but I underestimated his resourcefulness.
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Hmmm! That sounds familiar ..... but then again maybe not!

Love the smiley with the pom poms! Where does that one hide???
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

It is in the EXTRAS MENU at the left side of the page under SMILIE ALBUM Goddess.

Anyone for......

(1996) My name is Jim Phelps, and I had been running a team of special operatives for years. I can’t remember exactly when it was that I decided to put a little extra aside for my retirement, but when they caught wind of someone in my unit being a double agent, I had to do something about it. I orchestrated things to cause the deaths of most of the members of my squad, including the illusion of my own death. This drew suspicion to the only member left alive, leaving me with the promise of an enormous payday to retire on. It should have worked, but I underestimated his resourcefulness.
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

I think that you should pick another one, we are all on a Mission Impossible trying to guess which film this is :P
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

(2005) My name is Edmund Pevensie, and I guess I have always been the most difficult one out of all of the kids in my family. It was hard being evacuated during the war, and having to listen to everything my older brother and sister told me. So when the queen offered to raise me up above my brother and sisters, and make me a prince, I believed her. By the time I realized how evil she was, it was too late, I had already betrayed them.

I can't wait to see your answer to this one Professor Horus ;)
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Sounds a bit like a film made by our ex PM Tony Blair and his wife, entitled.
The Liar, The Bitch & Her Wardrobe :P :lol: will that do you HL?
FABlux

Post by FABlux »

Horus wrote:Sounds a bit like a film made by our ex PM Tony Blair and his wife, entitled.
The Liar, The Bitch & Her Wardrobe :P :lol: will that do you HL?
BRILLIANT :lol: :lol:
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

:))) :))) :))) I can't get my breath !!! You have an answer for everything, wonderful :lol:

Next one.........

(1989) My name is James Court, and for years I have had the pleasure of raising my beautiful and brilliant daughter pretty much on my own. I have also run a nursing home, and have given those people more care and love than any of their family members ever did. So I really didn’t see that what I was doing was theft. Why should their families get their money when they died, when they never cared for them the way that I did? Besides, the money I took really wasn’t for me...it was for my daughter.
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Nobody know this one??
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

We are stumped on this one HL :)
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Ione Skye, John Cusack and John Mahoney in the film "Say Anything"
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

(1948) My name is Brandon Shaw. As an experiment in the rights of the intellectually superior to kill those not as worthy, my friend Philip and I strangled our acquaintance David. To further display how superior we were, we then gave a party while David’s body was concealed in a chest in the room where the party was held. Both David’s father and his fiancée were at the party, as well as our old professor, Rupert Cadell, who figured out what we’d done.