Finish the story

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

LittleLee
United Kingdom

Finish the story

Post by LittleLee »

Once upon a time, there was ....

Spike

Post by Spike »

Queen Elizabeth, a lower class citizen, a Willy Wonka dwarf and a Giraffe with its feminine husband the Flamingo. The Queen, sat on her throne quickly turn her head to the grand doorway, the doors thrust open and...
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

in walked Foghorn Leghorn a bag under his arm, he exclaimed, I say, who ordered a pizza, I say who ordered a pizza. Willy Wonka shouted, I did, I did, I need a full tummy before I go out into the forest to find the best Christmas Tree ever. Willy Womka scoffed the lot and ran to the large wooden doors, struggling to open them, he pulled and pulled, puffing and panting they slowly creaked open, he stood looking with his mouth agape as he saw.............
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

the Jolly Green Giant with an enormous chopper in his hand, “which one of you Wonka’s wants to chop a tree down” he roared “ not me” said Willy, visibly shrinking as small as he could. Just then the loudest………………………..
Spike

Post by Spike »

Scream came from behind the throne, what was it? Who was it? Willy started to increase in size as is curiosity grew as to what it was. Flamingo asked " dawling Giraffe can you see what the heck is going on behind there?" The Giraffe gaped over the throne to see Queen Elizabeth on her...
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

mule "wait for me I can't go anywhere without Muffin" she said digging her heels in the mule's side, they came trotting out together with Queenie eyeing up Jolly Green Giant's chopper, "I want to chop the first tree down" she shouted, jumping off Muffin and grabbing his chopper, she took a swing back and................
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

was immediately arrested by the laughing policeman. “According to the law Muffin the Mule is a sexual offence that carries a penalty of at least 20 years in the Black Hole of Calcutta” he cried. Willy looked on helplessly as……………………….
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Queenie was led a way. Meanwhile, high in the tree Tufty Squirrel breathed a sigh of relief, he watched quietly as Jolly Green Giant and the rest of the Wonkas planned the great escape for Queenie. Giraffe suddenly came up with a terrific plan, he leant downward and whispered...........
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

“Get Tufty to show the policeman her brush and while he is preoccupied we will nick Noddy’s little red car” Great idea said Giraffe “but who is that bloke with the big ears sitting in the passenger seat?” He looks like a………………………
Semsema

Post by Semsema »

Charlie playing with his tooter.
A day without Sunshine is like a night without Stars.
Spike

Post by Spike »

Meanwhile Tufty walks up to the policeman in a catwalk style fluttering her lashes. "well well well what have we got here then" said the policeman in an authorative voice. Tufty Thumbles around in her bag, "a brush" she proclaims.

In the distance giraffe is on look out from behind a lampost, the Oompa Lumpa's running alongside the Kerb toward the little man's red....
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

…car. The chief Oompa Lumpa stuck his wonka bar in one of Big Ears, big ear’s and said, “Drive shorty! Or I will take your little mates bell off his hat and stuff it up his……………………..”
LittleLee
United Kingdom

Post by LittleLee »

Jumper......... n off they rode to find fairy towers
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Suddenly on the side of the road, Muffin, who had been lonely since Queenie had been arrested, spotted another mule. Muffin started to jump with joy and cantered across to the mule, "Hi Mule" Muffin said "whats your name, you're looking kinda lonely here" the mule looked at Muffin and said " my name is EEEEEYYYYOOORREE, I am not lonely I am waiting for my friend Winnie The Pooh". Muffin, couldn't believe his luck, now..................
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

……….was the best chance he had in ages of chatting up a bit of fresh and what happens? She was waiting for some guy called Winnie (obviously a cross dresser) who smelled pretty awful if his nickname was anything to go by. “Why not just dump Pongo” said Muffin, then you and I can hit the town. “I would love to” said Eyeore, but up at the fairy castle they are having a Goblin party and everyone is invited, except the Goblins because……………….
LittleLee
United Kingdom

Post by LittleLee »

IT was oblings time at fairy towers for there annual ball.... Winnie led the way as being the only one in the attire, the others obeyed Winnie and they all promised to be on there best behaviour....... they all stared in awe, as they had never been to a party like this before...........
Spike

Post by Spike »

As they walked through the doors and across the dancefloor toward the bar, all around them were...
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Munchkins watching as Dorothy danced in her ruby red slippers, Winnie watched in awe. Eyore nudged Winnie forward, encouraging him to dance with Dorothy, Winnie sidled, up to Dorothy and took her hand. They swayed and glided to the music, lost in each others eyes, when suddenly there was a cackle from the back and in came the Wicked Witch of the North, knocked Dorothy flying on her back and stole the red slippers, she hovered on her broomstick clutching the red slippers when....................
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

........Hurghada Lady snatched them out of her hand crying "These look a lot better fit than those bloody knee length boots, I will try them on!" So she slipped her tiny dainty feet ( :snig:) into the red slippers, "Ooh they fit perfectly" she cried and in utter joy she clicked her heels together, in a blinding flash she was............................
Spike

Post by Spike »

on the moon!

She stould there in awe wondering what had happened, she looked left then right and nothing to be seen for miles. She started to walk and suddenly realised this was going to be difficult in her ruby slippers, in fact it did not matter what she was wearing on her feet moon walking is not an easy task. Her skirt was floating up and wrapping around her torso. She was waving her arms in a panic trying to see where she was going, she then tripped on a crater did a forward role landed on her face twisting her leg and off went the slipper floating into space. She sat on the crater edge sobbing as the slipper drift off getting distant and distant, "nee noo naa nuu" she heard, she quickly turned around to find...