Girls is this happening to you

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Sharm4me

Girls is this happening to you

Post by Sharm4me »

You may have read recently about the person whose kidneys were stolen from him while he was passed out.

Well, Read On….

Something like this happened to me and countless other women.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago.

It was just that quick. I went to sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs. The new ones were the texture of lumpy porridge. Who would have done such a cruel thing to legs that had been mine for years?

Whose thighs were these and what had happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and angry I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and those tights that pull everything in. Then, just when my guard was down the thieves struck again.

My arse was next! I knew it was the same gang, because they took great pains to match my new rear end to the thighs they had lumbered me with earlier. I couldn't believe it; my new arse was attached at least three inches lower than my original. Now, my backside complemented my thighs lump for lump. Frantically I prayed that long skirts would stay in fashion.

Last year I realised my arms had been switched. One morning I was brushing my hair when I watched horrified but fascinated as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was getting really scary. My body was being replaced one section at a time. How clever and fiendish. I was being attacked repeatedly and without warning. In despair I have given up short sleeved t-shirts.

Last month my neck disappeared faster than the Christmas turkey, which it now resembles.

I can't take on the medical profession by myself.

WOMEN OF THE WORLD WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

That really isn't plastic those surgeons are using. You KNOW where they are getting those replacement parts, don't you?

The next time you suspect someone has had a face 'lifted' look again.

Was it 'lifted' from you? I think I finally found my thighs and I hope Cindy Crawford paid a really good price for them!!

Something like this happened to me and countless other women.

THIS IS NOT A HOAX.

THIS IS HAPPENING TO WOMEN IN YOUR TOWN EVERY NIGHT.

WARN YOUR FRIENDS!

Dave from the UK sent us this "Just for a laugh". We will warn all the ladies when he gets here, and where he lives!!

I'm not afraid of tomorrow cos I've seen yesterday
FABlux

Post by FABlux »

:lol: :lol: :lol: