What happened

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

What happened

Post by Christine »

I ahve to ask what happened to our weekly quiz, it seems to ahve died an extremely early death, anyone want to start another one ??

Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

i think it was more that the quiz MASTER was feigning an early death...i'll gently remind him with a sledge hammer! :D

Cx
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

[face=Trebuchet MS]
Yes, it's me, being ill for a week took it out of me so I was took knackered last weekend to do it and have spent most of this week working, I'll get onto it!!![/face]
Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

lol hehe can i put a request in???? BeeGee free zone please...and i'll bring you coffee in bed every day for two weeks...and...cook and ....not bug about brownies, and ..... i dunno - what else can i bribe you with?????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cx

Edited to add....that now i've seen the quiz i'm withdrawing the offer of ANYTHING...except the coffee..you can still have that ;)
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

CD dont do the cooking thing he will expect me to do it as well, and we shouldnt spoil the lad too much!! ;)

Also edited now ive seen your edit, to say good, cos thats all i will run to as well, coffee, maybe :lol: and i wasnt too great on the dead people thing either! :oops:
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Christine wrote:CD dont do the cooking thing he will expect me to do it as well, and we shouldnt spoil the lad too much!! ;)
not possible ;)
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Guess not job already done? :lol:
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

well the kitchen knife spoiled me a bit ;)
Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

Netyoda wrote:
Christine wrote:CD dont do the cooking thing he will expect me to do it as well, and we shouldnt spoil the lad too much!! ;)
not possible ;)
Christine,

he's supposed to be a fabulous cook...he's just never done it for me...apparently i lead him astray and force him to drink with me, eat out, and chat up strange people in night clubs! he kicks and screams the whole way of course ;). And i wouldn't worry about cooking for him - the last time i suggested it i was informed he wouldn't let women in his kitchen!

Cx
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Oh im very cool with that so as the coffee pot is in the kitchen i guess he will be making mine ;)

Lee Black no sugar and i like my toast lightly browned with good butter , oh and dont overcook the eggs ;)
Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

Christine wrote:Oh im very cool with that so as the coffee pot is in the kitchen i guess he will be making mine ;)

Lee Black no sugar and i like my toast lightly browned with good butter , oh and dont overcook the eggs ;)
hehe Christine let me know how that goes..and then i'll consider whether i have the guts to put in a breakfast order too! ;)

Cx
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

will do ;)
Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

Christine wrote:will do ;)

LMAO.... thanks honey ;-) Have a fabulous time. Hope you get your breakfast! Cx