Treadmill arab style

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Treadmill arab style

Post by CocoaButter »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

always gets me . :mrgreen:

Image Image
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

lmao just seen this, had a good giggle!
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Reminds me of when Hubby and I went to Carrefour in Maadi, I saw a treadmill, had a flash of inspiration and decided this was the way to get fit so persuaded him to buy it for me. All the way home Hubby was saying that purchase was one of my better idea's, he would use it every day and be fit within a month.

When it arrived, he sat patiently with instructions on how to assemble it. Once assembled he stood on it, turned it on full blast went flying off the back and sat on the floor holding his knee. He promptly got up limped his way to the bathroom had a shower and went out :lol: He has never been on it from that day to this!

I lasted a month and then it became a coat hanger, when we moved we sent it to the family home for storage where it is to this day!

FOR SALE TREADMILL.........pm me for details :roll:
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

rotflmao...

is it really for sale? I think I'll call your hubby, he must be willing to let it go VERY cheap ;)

seriously, I may be interested in it :D I'll then use it for a week I guess.