Laser Hair Removal

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Jujey

Laser Hair Removal

Post by Jujey »

Salam,

anyone know of where to go here for Laser Hair Removal? and approximately how much it costs.

Undutchable

Post by Undutchable »

There is one in Dahar where I went for some information but don't know if they are good because I never went for treatment. They didn't have any experience with dark skin....

AGAPE Clinic
Behind El Shaheed Abdel Moniem Riad Mosque
DAHAR, Hurghada
Tel: 065-3557516, 012-2516638
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Be extremely careful, I have had this done in the UK, was extremely lucky that my therapist was extremely professional and the aftercare provided was exemplary. I know of ladies that have had this done and been scarred by the laser when the therapist hasn’t been very careful and have been hasty in the treatment.
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Undutchable

Post by Undutchable »

NG you are so right. Thats why I didn't go through with it....so still doing the waxing way.......
Jujey

Post by Jujey »

salam gals,

i have already had 2 sessions of it, and so far it is amazing, thank god. If they r good here, i will continue with my treatments, if not, i will wait to go back to canada.

i agree though that u have to be careful on who does it for u, b/c they can burn u.
Undutchable

Post by Undutchable »

Jujey did you go to the one I suggested for these 2 sessions or did you go somewhere else.....
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Undutchable, have you tried threading? The regrowth is quite fine and you don’t have to do it as often as waxing.

My aunt went to a clinic that, when I checked out, was quite lax in aftercare but cheaper than where I went. She has scars on her face now and wishes she had been more careful.

Jujey, I have finished my treatment, the hair does come back, its extremely fine, but its there. I wouldn’t recommend changing therapists too much as they use different voltages which can also scar you and you also shouldn’t leave it too long between treatments so going back to Canada for sessions has its own problems I would think!
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.