Are we turning a corner?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Ebikatsu

Are we turning a corner?

Post by Ebikatsu »

I was just watching Al Jaz with Obama and the devil himself 'ol Netty' and thinking are we on a new track here?.

Are we finally at a stage where ' His Maj the new Prez of the US' bless him :mrgreen: is finally figuring out how to solve this Palestinian crisis, and we're seeing the end of government after government led by the nose by the Israeli's?

For the first time I feel there is hope.
Anyone else feel the same?

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Are we turning a corner?

Post by New Gal »

Ebikatsu wrote:I was just watching Al Jaz with Obama and the devil himself 'ol Netty' and thinking are we on a new track here?.

Are we finally at a stage where ' His Maj the new Prez of the US' bless him :mrgreen: is finally figuring out how to solve this Palestinian crisis, and we're seeing the end of government after government led by the nose by the Israeli's?

For the first time I feel there is hope.
Anyone else feel the same?
Yes, I definitely feel some positivity and am glad that Obama isn't afraid to tackle this long running issue.
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Ebikatsu

Post by Ebikatsu »

After years of crap from the wide mouthed frogs husband, the current Darth Vader, and the recent Jesse James, I just feel finally we have someone who sits and listens to people more than talk's, and what he say's is worth listening to 8)

I hope he doesn't let us all down like his predecessors
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Ebikatsu wrote:After years of crap from the wide mouthed frogs husband, the current Darth Vader, and the recent Jesse James, I just feel finally we have someone who sits and listens to people more than talk's, and what he say's is worth listening to 8)

I hope he doesn't let us all down like his predecessors
Me too, he seems to have a lot more to him but it IS early days...
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.