Test...

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Test...

Post by New Gal »

...to see if my signature is working!

Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Test...

Post by New Gal »

New Gal wrote:...to see if my signature is working!
Now I just need to figure out how to add colours, pics etc...not very IT minded you see! x
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

8)

Hooray!!!
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Goddess wrote:8)

Hooray!!!
Ha ha love it!

Just dont know how to make it flash lol ;)
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Keefy or Horus are good at explaining how to do all of this, I don't know how to make it flash either.

Pictures, I can try and explain mind you I tend to ramble and get lost, but here goes.....

Go to album, I then go to personal album, then to upload photo, search for the photo you want to upload give it a title and click upload. If it is too big you then have to go to resize, this is in the tab on the left handside named EXTRAS MENU, click resize photo, click browse find the photo to resize, then click resize. This will then be in your pictures folder on your computer, so you then go to the above and save it to your personal images, once in personal images you click on it to make it large, you will then get the code which you copy and paste into your post.

Are you lost?????? :roll:
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Hurghada Lady wrote:Keefy or Horus are good at explaining how to do all of this, I don't know how to make it flash either.

Pictures, I can try and explain mind you I tend to ramble and get lost, but here goes.....

Go to album, I then go to personal album, then to upload photo, search for the photo you want to upload give it a title and click upload. If it is too big you then have to go to resize, this is in the tab on the left handside named EXTRAS MENU, click resize photo, click browse find the photo to resize, then click resize. This will then be in your pictures folder on your computer, so you then go to the above and save it to your personal images, once in personal images you click on it to make it large, you will then get the code which you copy and paste into your post.

Are you lost?????? :roll:
I shall try that tomorrow as am on my phone right now and cant do all that but thank you very much! X
Ebikatsu

Post by Ebikatsu »

Oh Yay!!! I managed to do this :mrgreen:
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Ebikatsu wrote:Image

Oh Yay!!! I managed to do this :mrgreen:
Aww thats so cute! x