Whats the silliest thing you have ever done?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Whats the silliest thing you have ever done?

Post by Karenh »

Just thought I ask this question to see if anyone is as daft as I am!!! I have just spent the last hour sitting at work whilst tryng to cncentrate on accounts and boring things like that with a song going around in my head ~ Dont really know where it came from ~ Its an oldie ~ really old ~ On the good ship Lolipop!!!
But honestly the silliest thing I have done recently is in my part time job, I work in a large store and last weekend was serving a customer and I asked them if they wanted the jumper & trousers with the hangers!!! oops blomnde eldery moment :lol:

A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
BBLUX

Post by BBLUX »

Oh boy, this could be a fun thread. I'm just waiting for Goddess to 'fess up to some of her "little moments" :lol:

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Bigken

Post by Bigken »

A couple of years ago i turned up at Old Trafford to see United,got to the turnstile pulled out my season ticket to find i'd pick up a old one and since it was my turn to drive i ended up listening to the match in the car :( :(
Two7Right

Post by Two7Right »

So many, so many. I'll get back to you.

8)
Spike

Post by Spike »

Funniest or embarrasing...

Well one of the many i can remember was when i managed Domino's Pizza, customer service being a priority it was always sir/madam...you can see where it's going can't ya... for the whole order i called a very butch sounding lady Sir, she waited til the end of the conversation to remind me she "is NOT a sir" OOPS :lol:
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

BBLUX wrote:Oh boy, this could be a fun thread. I'm just waiting for Goddess to 'fess up to some of her "little moments" :lol:
Oi!!!

Only just seen that!!

Why on earth would I want to tell you lot all my humiliating stories and give you even more ammunition!!

My most (well one of them!) embarrassing moment was when I was marching across Mansheya square in Alex in a pair of hold up stockings - when one of the slippy little buggers lost its grip.

Think Ministry of Silly Walks as I try to hold on to it at knee level through my skirt whilst keeping up with Mr G who didn't seem to notice my distress.
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Godess that sounds like it would have been very funny to see but sooo embarasing! :oops:
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)