Share on Facebook or Twitter

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Share on Facebook or Twitter

Post by DJKeefy »

On the first post of a topic to the right there is some new buttons TWEET (Tweet this Topic) and SHARE (Share on Facebook)

On Twitter it will share the topic and link to the original topic on the forum, you can also write something in the box (Share a link with your followers), if your not logged into Twitter it will ask you to login (note this is direct with Twitter and no information is gathered by the forums)

Click Tweet to post to twitter

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Facebook it will share the topic and link to the original topic on the forum (on the new forum when finished it will also post part of the topic), you can change the thumbnail to that of the poster and you can also write something in the box (write something), if your not logged into Facebook it will ask you to login (note this is direct with Facebook and no information is gathered by the forums) you can use the drop down menu to post on your own wall - on a friends wall - in a group - on your page or in a private message on facebook.

Click Share Link to post to Facebook
Last edited by DJKeefy on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Susue

Post by Susue »

Nice idea, Keefy....I'll link it to my facebook.

Twitter....I know it's really popular... but I don't really get it! i signed up for a twitter account not long ago... and I had all sorts of people i don't know, following me.....
Nope, I really don't get it!! :bashpc:
Jayway
Portugal

Susue

Post by Jayway »

Susue, Twitter is the best thing ever, you can choose who YOU follow and their posts will come to your page. I followed the Egypt protests as they were happening, from the streets, not newcasts, actual mobil phone texts. OR you can use it to write rubbish about your daily life, then nosy people will follow you - :) :) - this is not for me - :roll: If you want to know what is happening all over the world from locals on the ground, Twitter is great. - :)
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

I'm with you SuSue, my life, my work is the internet but twitter I really don't get.
Susue wrote:Nice idea, Keefy....I'll link it to my facebook.

Twitter....I know it's really popular... but I don't really get it! i signed up for a twitter account not long ago... and I had all sorts of people i don't know, following me.....
Nope, I really don't get it!! :bashpc: