Semsema and Mr C.

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Susue

Semsema and Mr C.

Post by Susue »

We drove down at the weekend ( 5 hrs drive) to see our good friends Semsema and Mr C.
They've settled into their new place...... it's lovely....nicely situated, and very comfy!!
Mr C looked great, despite the health issues he's had, and he's put on a load more weight, he's eating well!!
It was a lovely visit..... some great food, great conversations, and lots of laughs!!
It was so nice to see our friends again!!

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Thats a nice piece of news Sue :)
Semsema

Post by Semsema »

I can heartily endorse what Susue has said. Mr. C got up on the morning they were arriving like a new man! He was so looking forward to their visit.

It was a sign of our true friendship that although we had not seen each other for over a year, we all picked up our conversations as though we had seen each other only the previous day.

We did so enjoy Susue and Mr. M's visit and are really hoping we can make it to see them this year.

Susue - Mr. M - You both lifted our spirits so much and can't wait to see you both again and I promise to go to the Cadbury's outlet shop and bring you a bag of good choccies. Love to you both.
A day without Sunshine is like a night without Stars.
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Its nice when friendships are like that, ive got friends i dont see often and we do the same, just seem to pick up where we left off :)
It was so very good to hear that the visit went so well for everyone :hug:
Semsema

Post by Semsema »

It is isn't it Christine. We are now wondering where Susue and Mr. M are as they are travelling in Asia. Good luck to them.

Poor Mr. C had his flu injection and is now feeling awful. Mind you the other option doesn't bear thinking about with his weakened immune system. I ran him a nice warm bath and his favourite blend of coffee, so he is okay for now.

Hope everyone had as nice a Christmas and New Year as we did. :D
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Alan ( hubby ) is the same Sem, he just gets very sick after his jab, same problem if he dosent have it though, weakened immune system, renal/heart patient, so its worth it all in the end. :)
We had a nice Christmas, Christmas eve with the family, Christmas day just alan me and our daughter Emma, but it was lovely, so peacfull and we got to slob out on the couch eat too much and watch lots of rubbish on the telly, Em and i got changed early in the evening into one fo our christmas pressies , p-jam's :lol: so nice and warm and comfy, glad you had a good one ;)
Semsema

Post by Semsema »

Hi Christine, we have just had an e-mail from Susue and Mr. M. They are having a great time and I have no doubt she will be keeping everyone posted during their journey.

Mr. C sees his oncologist again next week but he is in much better spirits now that he doesn't have to dread the chemo every 3 weeks. Hopefully he will get the full 6 months break.

Hope you and yours are okay, I know how difficult it is sometimes and you have my full understanding.
Semsema. :)
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Thankyou for that honey, i have my fingers crossed for you both that the 6 months respite actually comes about .............take care, i know you will :)
Susue

Post by Susue »

Hi friends!!!
yes we're in Sri Lanka at the moment..... found a nice hotel right on the beach, at the very south, away from all the floods etc.
The west part of Sri Lanka is suffering from lots of flash floods at the momnent. I feel very sorry for all the people there....a few have even died, and thousands are homeless!!
It just means we'll probably have to miss our safari we were planning, but it's a small price to pay!
The people here are so nice.... we're here for another 2 weeks before we go off to Bangkok.
Sem.....I agree..... it was so lovely to see you both, and to see Mr C running around!!
The spare bedroom's already waiting for you.... and Sri Lankan chocolate is worse than American!!

I hope you and spouses are all well, and we'll keep in touch.
love to all X X X
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Good to hear from you hon, try and stay dry ;) x
Semsema

Post by Semsema »

What a relief to know you are both okay. Mr. C and I were worried as there have been reports on the news about the floods in Sri Lanka and we didn't know which part you were visiting. Keep us informed during your travels and we look forward to seeing the photos when we come over. ;)