RANT* don't read or respond if it offends

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Netyoda

RANT* don't read or respond if it offends

Post by Netyoda »

Ok,you may or may not know who you are.

To let your your progeny run riot with its pushchair in Limeys, while spending your time with two mobiles (1 for music, TWO headphone sockets in your ears while you're texting your Mohammed) and letting the normal everday peple who are trying to to enjoy their time put up with your DNA running around and trying to throw itself off the step, while you totally ignore what's going on, IS UNACCETABLE.

I sat there watching you while the dear little accident carried on running around the area while you were so focussed on telling Mohammed how much you loved him, while probably listening to Brian Adams, that it began to annoy me.

No, I do't have kids, and don't want them, but you don't deserve them because I took more notice of your anklebiter than you did during the entire hour before your beloved Mohammed arrived. When he did, you finally took your focus off the mobile phones but still didn't give any focus to your daughter. "Your Mohammed" was then the most important thing in your sphere of life.

When people ask "Am I a bad mother?" I'm sorrry, the answer is YES YOU FOOKING ARE! Stop drolling over egyptian blokes half your age and look after the kids you didn't have the sense not to have!

*RANT OVER*

Just ****** because my quiet drink was ruined by a sprog playing formula 1 while her mother wa busy playing text-sex with Mohammed.

Grow up! They're using you!

Sharm4me

Post by Sharm4me »

Ha Ha :D I like you .....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow cos I've seen yesterday
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Yeah i know you said dont respond/read if we find this offensive but i think i will any way,( freedom of speech and all that ) i dont find your'e actual rant offensive but the little one dosent deserve your derision ! " Progeny"= child. DNA = child . "Dear little accident"?=child . 8)
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Ah but the child did deserve my derision as even though the parent couldn't be bothered looking after it, the child didn't sit quietly and behave itself, it raced its pushcair around the retaurant, disturbing others.

And the derogatory terms for children are all mine. I make no apologies, as I really don't like them ;) I thought I was being quite polite about them there...
Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

I'm with you Lee...children are a full time commitment - NOT an accessory..which is all they seem to be for so many people...

as for all these women who come out and find the loves of their lives...can you please get a wriggle on and find one for me...i could do with living in the sunshine...and the text sex sounds fun...;)

Cx
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Well sorry but i still dont think the victim of your implied neglegence deserves other folks derision , children will and should play and if that child is of pushchair age its not going to understand the fact that a bar may not be an appropriate place.
I do agree about the mother however 8)
Jayway
Portugal

Drooler

Post by Jayway »

That was a lovely piece of writing Netyoda. You just wrote my opinion of children and made me laugh - :lol: :lol: :lol: I so prefer animals - -
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Me too Jayway, I've never had a donkey or a camel come running past me, spill my drink and career into another table.

A few adults yes, but they're paying for the privilige and usually buy me a drink afterwards ;)
Jayway
Portugal

Rant

Post by Jayway »

Wait till you get to England - the children are feral now and apparently you are not allowed to slap them - - Seems you can get as drunk as you like but smoke a cigarette on an open-air windy station platform will get the locals shouting and threatening you - :x
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Not changed much in the last year then ;)
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

I wasnt going to bother responding to this any more, but i will.
Not all of the children are feral, and for those of us who have them in one form or another, i.e Kids/grandkids, i think we would agree that its a smaller perecentage who are nasty revolting younguns, but not ALL :!:
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

We all have different levels of tolerance ;)
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

And from the sound of things all i can say is im glad we do, the days of children should be seen and not heard are long gone ;)
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Agreed,children shold not be seen either! ;)
Jayway
Portugal

Rant -

Post by Jayway »

Netyoda dear, dont wind Christine up - she is full of christmas spirit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

It's one of my favourite pasttimes ;)

And that CHristmas spirits is called Bells :D
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Its Famous Grouse this year actually, and Jayway, it would take more than Lee to wind me up honey :!: ;)
Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

Gives her bestest teacher glare to you all!!!!! That's supposed to have you quaking in your new christmas slippers!

Honestly i go away to get some space and get my head readjusted for a bit and discover you've all been tormenting each other....now play NICE! ;)

Please don't feed the Cooper ...cos i'll be staying at his tomorrow...and I can live without the real time grumpy old man audition thank you! ;)

Cx
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

:lol: :lol: If the garbage we are discussing on this thread is all it takes to make him grumpy then it sure dosent take much does it , have a good trip 8)