Do You or Dont You

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Do You or Dont You

Post by CocoaButter »

Do you talk to yourself ,do you talk what your typing ,and do you see yourself talking back at yourself .
I know i do :(
whats it mean .

Image Image
Susue

Post by Susue »

Yes.... all the time.... especially when I'm trying to concentrate on something!!

When I lived alone I rambled away all the time!!
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

No CB, that's just you! I'd get help ;)

Seriously, having spent 30 years programming I scream at the computer, belt it, threaten it and sometimes ignore it. I find myself allternatively grinning or scowling at the damn thing as I type.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Well i have lost me voice today so its music to my kids ears :mrgreen:
so for talking to mylove net pc no can do today :(
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Yep I talk to miself i yell at PC :x i tell my hadbag off when it looses stuff inside itself, :x and moan at the cooker when its just not cooking my dinner fast enough, :P i also think i mutter because my family often ask me what im going on about and i wasnt talking to any of them :oops: :)
Oh i also complain to my mobile when it deliberatley spells things wrong, it does it on purpose :x
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

My worry is that i talk to myself and even answer the questions too ! :lol:
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

i am talking snot these days :mrgreen: i got flu :x
Image Image
Hurghadapat

Post by Hurghadapat »

Lovely turn of phrase CB but hope you soon better.I am just getting over a really bad chesty cold and was barking like a dog for a week or more until someone gave me a good tip which seemed to work as i got up day after i tried it feeling a lot better and cough almost gone.
Rub a good quantity of Vick onto the soles of your feet then put some socks on and go to bed and you should wake up feeling a lot better Inshaallaah :)
Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Hurghadapat wrote:Lovely turn of phrase CB but hope you soon better.I am just getting over a really bad chesty cold and was barking like a dog for a week or more until someone gave me a good tip which seemed to work as i got up day after i tried it feeling a lot better and cough almost gone.
Rub a good quantity of Vick onto the soles of your feet then put some socks on and go to bed and you should wake up feeling a lot better Inshaallaah :)
why feet may i ask i use olbas oil can i do this
and phrase of turn was do you talk to yourself when using pc all but then me leave it to your imagination :mrgreen:
my throat is red roar like glass i been sick a couple of time with fluid ..my blood pressure is rised i know this took a test so i am in bed now .
Image Image
Hurghadapat

Post by Hurghadapat »

You put it on the soles of your feet because the pores on the soles of the feet are larger so therefore able to absorb whatever you put on them easier also think about reflexology they do that because every major organ relates to points in our hands and feet.Have a look on the internet about rubbing Vick on your feet and you will see what they have to say about it but all i know is that it worked for me and so fast as well :)
Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Hurghadapat wrote:You put it on the soles of your feet because the pores on the soles of the feet are larger so therefore able to absorb whatever you put on them easier also think about reflexology they do that because every major organ relates to points in our hands and feet.Have a look on the internet about rubbing Vick on your feet and you will see what they have to say about it but all i know is that it worked for me and so fast as well :)
i had no vics but olbas oil i have done this and i am not too bad today i can breath better ,this is very interesting .but on a medical side you can not over do it if your on permanent meds because of what every thing includes in its ingredients .But yes very interesting thankyou ..
Image Image