LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH

Post by CocoaButter »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Image Image
Claire

Can u post a link?

Post by Claire »

Cocoabutter can u post a link to whatever this is as it comes up as a blank screen on my PC!
But does this translate as 'There is no God but Allah?'
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hruR5dAzBw

This is iy Caire, and we all have our own opinions on this one.

Nice tune though.
Claire

No comment!

Post by Claire »

Thanks for the link. As expected. I think the questions on Islam section on the Blue side was closed down for obvious reasons so I won't start a debate here either!
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

it says religion area i see no problem i posted a video because it was official holy day for us .Nothing wrong i see concidering your all living or some in a muslim country .if not want religion then take the tab away .I am muslim and a proud muslim i have done nothing to offend in fact i find somethings i read when it comes to living in a country of our faith some stuff highly offencive ,but i say nthing .Good day to u all on such was a nice day I am offf .
Image Image
Claire

Read what I said

Post by Claire »

Who said you had done anything wrong? All I said was that I was not going to argue about what you had said on a forum hosted in Egypt a predominantly Muslim country as it is not the place for it.
However I have my personal views on religion which are different from yours!
Susue

Post by Susue »

La Illaha Illala..... Correct me if I'm wrong.....
Roughly translates to... There is only one God!

Allah is just the Muslim name for God..... Allah is actually the same God that the Christians and Jews worship, under another name!

I believe there's only one God.... not controversial, just simple!

Keep posting, Cocoa.... you definitely didn't post anything wrong!!
Claire

Muslim declaration of faith

Post by Claire »

La ilaha illa Allah and Mohammadar rasul Allah are the two key Muslim declarations of faith. Yes Christianity, Islam and Judaism all recognise the existence of one God but not that Mohammed is His messenger. This sentence is also the one used by any converts to Islam when they decare that they accept these two key concepts of Islam. This sentence means a lot more than recognising the existance of one God!
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Muslim declaration of faith

Post by CocoaButter »

Claire wrote:La ilaha illa Allah and Mohammadar rasul Allah are the two key Muslim declarations of faith. Yes Christianity, Islam and Judaism all recognise the existence of one God but not that Mohammed is His messenger. This sentence is also the one used by any converts to Islam when they decare that they accept these two key concepts of Islam. This sentence means a lot more than recognising the existance of one God!
No word of convert is revert .When someone changes to Islam they are reverting as Islam was there from the beginning to which our and yours Jesus pbuh made the way.
Noting wrong in the title if you go back to aramaic it states there is no god but god ,just we give a name to which no one else can make a diety to it like a female companion .
And for arguments sake Mohamed (pbuh) reconised a lot it more than you know its just well for arguments sake it western intervention thats helped to make us like we a bunch of nutters that go around preaching Allahu Akbar
:mrgreen:
Image Image
Susue

Post by Susue »

Yes la illa illala 'la.... and mohammedur rasoolu'la are the Shahada (declaration of faith)...
I don't understand why this post is considered controversial.....
Islam says Mohammed was the last messenger (prophet) and there were many more before.... including Jesus, Moses, Abraham, and many more.

Whether or not you're a muslim, we're all entitled to post about our religious beliefs.... that's why there's a POLITICS AND RELIGION forum!

I believe Cocoa wasn't trying to start a controversy.... just posting a very nice video..... no big deal!!
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

I am not arguing or trying to find someones fault or they mine i respect anyones reasons .I done nothing wrong i liked the video and the song meaning no harm after all we are in the red sea .
maybe just close the thread .or better still have no religion area .

or better still let me humour it and have some peace ;)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

NO EGYPT BUT EGYPT ;) :d2: :love: :d2:
Image Image
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

I didn't mean that the post was contreversial, my comment was to stave off any war.

I, like Susue, beilieve that it's all the same God, all goes back through Abraham.

I've had discussions out here with people of all faiths about that, some agree, some don't.

My problem is with organised religion, not the deity.

No more on religion from me.

Lee
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

This will probably be my first and last on religion here as well, but i believe that we are all forum members of varying faiths the forums are meant to be a place where all can express and get a fair hearing.
Now thats not to say we would or could all agree, and i woud go further to say that religion is TOPICAL rather than controvercial, when kept in its true context, but sometimes a TOPIC engenders a little heated debate and as far as i can see thats what has happened so far, but then thats what makes a discussion place like a forum worth while. :)
Claire

Cross purposes!

Post by Claire »

Noone has said you did anything wrong Cocoabutter! I was referring to my own views when saying I would not start a debate here! Most of you who read my posts on the Green and Blue forums know very well what my religious beliefs are! I make no secret of them. I personally do not share your views or beliefs but don't feel it is appropriate to disagree or debate them on this forum. I know that Egypt has strict censorship laws and controls about what can and cannot be said so do not intend to say things on here! There are plenty of other religious forums were these debates take place!
I personally would never use the word revert either if someone is leaving one faith to join another but again that's just my personal opinion and Cocoabutter you are entitled to yours. But this is a debate which is about a lot more than the words and language!
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Re: Cross purposes!

Post by CocoaButter »

Claire wrote:Noone has said you did anything wrong Cocoabutter! I was referring to my own views when saying I would not start a debate here! Most of you who read my posts on the Green and Blue forums know very well what my religious beliefs are! I make no secret of them. I personally do not share your views or beliefs but don't feel it is appropriate to disagree or debate them on this forum. I know that Egypt has strict censorship laws and controls about what can and cannot be said so do not intend to say things on here! There are plenty of other religious forums were these debates take place!
I personally would never use the word revert either if someone is leaving one faith to join another but again that's just my personal opinion and Cocoabutter you are entitled to yours. But this is a debate which is about a lot more than the words and language!
Notreally bothered .. 8)
Image Image