Board index » EGYPT » Politics and Religion

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
          
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 1045
Topics: 233
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
Age: 53
Location: United Kingdom
London, Oct 25 (IANS) Mohamed al-Fayed, the Egyptian multimillionaire who owns the London superstore Harrods, says he wants to be president of Scotland if and when it becomes an independent country.

‘When you Scots have your independence, I’m ready to be your president. I mean it,’ he told the Sunday Times in an interview, promising Scots all help to free them from their ‘terrible [English] politicians’.

The Egyptian tycoon, who owns the 65,000-acre Balnagwn estate in the Scottish Highlands, told the paper he will erect a life-size bronze statue of the mythological founder of Scotland, Princess Scota.

‘You Scots have been living in a coma for too long,’ he told the paper.

‘It is time for you to wake up and detach yourself from the English and their terrible politicians. Whatever help is needed for Scotland to regain its independence, I will provide it.

‘If they want me to appear on TV or radio to campaign, I’m ready. All they have to do is ask,’ Fayed said.
:lol: :?
http://trak.in/news/egyptian-tycoon-wan ... and/16928/

____________________________________________
Image Image


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
Top Member
Top Member

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:08 pm
Posts: 612
Topics: 16
Images: 6
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
CB, they already had a king of Scotland :) his name was Idi Amin :lol: :lol:

____________________________________________

[flash width=200 height=57 loop=true]http://www.luxor4u.com/forum/ad_signatures/horus_sig1.swf[/flash]


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:30 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 1045
Topics: 233
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
Age: 53
Location: United Kingdom
Horus wrote:
CB, they already had a king of Scotland :) his name was Idi Amin :lol: :lol:
yeah dont remind me !!! the asshole of a creep ..

____________________________________________
Image Image


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:50 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
Top Member
Top Member

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:08 pm
Posts: 612
Topics: 16
Images: 6
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
Quote:
yeah dont remind me !!! the asshole of a creep

Oooh, surely not :roll: after all he was such a good Muslim that Libya & Saudi Arabia gave him sanctuary so he could live out his life in relative luxury. ;)

____________________________________________

[flash width=200 height=57 loop=true]http://www.luxor4u.com/forum/ad_signatures/horus_sig1.swf[/flash]


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:53 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 1045
Topics: 233
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
Age: 53
Location: United Kingdom
Horus wrote:
Quote:
yeah dont remind me !!! the asshole of a creep

Oooh, surely not :roll: after all he was such a good Muslim that Libya & Saudi Arabia gave him sanctuary so he could live out his life in relative luxury. ;)

r u joking wif me or what ?????i know where he went but assured hes a prick! he stole pillage a lot and butchered u think my lot here and family forgive him NO a sure **** of an ass sorry but no mor on this moron creep .i puke !! :x ;) ;)

____________________________________________
Image Image


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:55 am  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
Top Member
Top Member

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:08 pm
Posts: 612
Topics: 16
Images: 6
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
Sorry to disapoint you CB but after his murderous reign in Uganda he fled the country and was given asylum in Libya by Colonel Gadaffi. He later finished up living in relative luxury in Saudi Arabia until he died, so it will give you some idea of how concerned those Arab states are about the wholesale genocide and murder of fellow muslims. Maybe they think it does not matter because those people he murdered were black Africans and not Arabs, I can think of no other reason for them to protect this psychopathic killer in their countries :mrgreen:

____________________________________________

[flash width=200 height=57 loop=true]http://www.luxor4u.com/forum/ad_signatures/horus_sig1.swf[/flash]


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 1045
Topics: 233
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
Age: 53
Location: United Kingdom
Horus wrote:
Sorry to disapoint you CB but after his murderous reign in Uganda he fled the country and was given asylum in Libya by Colonel Gadaffi. He later finished up living in relative luxury in Saudi Arabia until he died, so it will give you some idea of how concerned those Arab states are about the wholesale genocide and murder of fellow muslims. Maybe they think it does not matter because those people he murdered were black Africans and not Arabs, I can think of no other reason for them to protect this psychopathic killer in their countries :mrgreen:

i cannot answer for my dead family but no worries i hope he goes to hell !!!even more when Allah seeks his body even more ...
Maybe a little more knowledge wont come amiss and who says i am an arab ;)

____________________________________________
Image Image


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:55 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
Top Member
Top Member

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:08 pm
Posts: 612
Topics: 16
Images: 6
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
CB wrote:
Quote:
Maybe a little more knowledge wont come amiss and who says i am an arab

I am not quite sure what you meant by that Cocoabutter :?: I don't think that I ever said you were an Arab? I was actually saying that maybe the countries that gave Edi Amin asylum were not concerned about the lives of Africans in Uganda.

____________________________________________

[flash width=200 height=57 loop=true]http://www.luxor4u.com/forum/ad_signatures/horus_sig1.swf[/flash]


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 pm  |  Posted from: United Kingdom
  

User avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:49 pm
Posts: 1045
Topics: 233
Arcade Highscores: 0
Gender: None specified
Age: 53
Location: United Kingdom
Horus wrote:
CB wrote:.
Quote:
Maybe a little more knowledge wont come amiss and who says i am an arab

I am not quite sure what you meant by that Cocoabutter :?: I don't think that I ever said you were an Arab? I was actually saying that maybe the countries that gave Edi Amin asylum were not concerned about the lives of Africans in Uganda.

Last sentance i agree on ,but who ever gave him sanctuary was well spew !!nothing more i want to say but thankyou so much for commenting with me its been nice ,thankyou have a wonderful weekend ..

____________________________________________
Image Image


  Top                        
Reply with quote  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic


Similar Topics

 Similar topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
 


Who is online

Who is online Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


cron