Ferry to Sharm from Hurghada

Advice, information and discussion about other parts of Egypt.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Ferry to Sharm from Hurghada

Post by Hurghada Lady »

SCHEDULES

HSC Eid Travel - Hurghada/Sharm/Hurghada

*Schedule is subject to change without prior notice, please contact us to confirm

DAY DEP. TIME ROUTE
SATURDAY 09:00 HURGHADA/SHARM
17:00 SHARM/HURGHADA

MONDAY 05:00 HURGHADA/SHARM
18:00 SHARM/HURGHADA

Tuesday 09:00 HURGHADA/SHARM

THURSDAY 09:00 HURGHADA/SHARM

PRICES

Rates per person - Egyptian Pounds (L.E.)

Adult Child
Egyptians One way 175 LE 100 LE
Egyptians Two ways (Return) 335 LE 190 LE
Foreigners One way 250 LE 150 LE
Foreigners Two ways (Return) 475 LE 285 LE

N.B :
Children rates applied from 3 till 12 years old.
Free ticket for Children under 3 years old (Without seat).

Rates for (On Ferry Garage) Car ticket - Egyptian Pounds (L.E.)
Cars engine c.c. Rates
All Sedan and Hatchback Cars and which are in same size 245 L.E.
4x4 cars, Mini Van, GMC, Van, Microbus, Mini Lorry and what are in size 345 L.E.
Motorcycle 125 LE
Bicycle 50 LE

http://internationalfastferries.com/html/prices.html

Sharm4me

Post by Sharm4me »

I went on the 'ferry' (it's a cataraman) once and that was enough for me. I felt sick the whole way across, it went so fast, I needed the loo halfway across but it was impossible to walk down the aisle, my husband had to hold onto me and help me stay upright we were both finding it hard to keep our footing! wouldn't mind if I'd had a few!! Next day my legs were black and blue from where I kept bumping into the seats. Lucky we didnt' have to come back to Sharm that way as we went to Hurghada to get a car. I would have gone to Luxor and got a flight back to Sharm rather than get back on that ferry.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow cos I've seen yesterday
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

That is how I met my husband.

The sea was so rough and I wanted to go to the toilet, my Aunt and I decided to risk it, we were falling on top of people, sitting on people's laps and on top of it we couldn't stop laughing, tears rolling down our cheeks, we were trying so hard to be elegant about it all. The ferry was full and everyone was watching us, we felt right idiots, but the more people stared, the more we laughed.

We got to the stairs just in front of the the toilets and had to hold onto the one stair rail while trying to reach the other without falling down the stairs, then finally made it across. I opened the toilet door and tried to lock it, it didn't catch properly, so I stood with one foot one side of the toilet and the other foot the other side to keep me steady, this proved to be difficult because I couldn't get my trousers down, so I had to lean against the door and get them down that way. I finally managed to sit on the toilet, when suddenly the ferry rolled sharply to the side and the door flew open for me to have a full view of the passengers on the one side of the ferry and of course for them to have a full view of me! My Aunt was stood outside holding onto the rail, no use to man nor beast. We managed to shut the door between us, but all the one side of the ferry were laughing. Luckily, the side that had the full view were a group of Americans not Egyptians.

When we finally got back to our seats, which was right at the back of the ferry, the man that had sat in the seats in front of us was lying down and asleep. But, my Aunt and I still couldn't stop laughing, next thing, the man in the front of us put his head up and gave us a filthy look because we had woke him up laughing.

When we got to Sharm and collected our overnight bags, we went off to look for a taxi, my bag was on wheels but it kept turning over on the stones, a voice from behind said "Do you need any help?" I said without looking up, we always need help! He had a taxi waiting for him, so he offered us a lift to the hotel, of course we took it.

On the journey to the hotel, he was talking to my Aunt asking if we were on holiday, we said no we had come to Sharm to go to Nuweiba to see the dolphin. He asked how we were getting there, we said we had no idea yet, but we would find a way. He said if we needed him to take us he would, so he did!

That was how I met my husband, I will also add when we got to Nuweiba we were told the dolphin hadn't been there for 2 years!
Goddess

Post by Goddess »

Awwww! Bless!

What a lovely story HL!

(And did I laugh at the toilet bit?? ...... You betcha!!) :lol:
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!