Short story about cocoabutter

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Short story about cocoabutter

Post by CocoaButter »

Once upon a time there was a young girl named cocoabutter. cocoabutter was 45 years old and lived in lagoona, redsea. While walking home from school one day, a blue horse jumped out from behind a wall and tackled cocoabutter to the ground. But just when she was about to let out a scream for help, cocoabutter realized that the blue horse was only licking her face, not trying to bite it off. At that moment, cocoabutter decided to keep the blue horse as a pet. And on the way home she decided to name her pet blue horse ''twacy .'' When cocoabutter and her new pet finally got home, guess who was standing on the front porch? That's right, it was cocoabutter's mother, juana. And boy was she surprised to see a blue horse following cocoabutter into the yard! ''What in world is that?'' shouted juana. ''It's a blue horse,'' answered cocoabutter. ''Dah, I can see that, cocoabutter, but what on earth is it doing here?'' said juana. ''It's my new pet!'' answered cocoabutter. ''Oh you think so do you?'' remarked juana. ''I wouldn't get your hopes up. You know how your father hates blue horses. But, well, I suppose you can keep him until your father comes home.'' And with that cocoabutter grabbed twacy by the scruff of the neck and led her new pet into the house--even though she knew her father was probably going to dissaprove. Once in the house, cocoabutter and twacy played and played, that is until cocoabutter's favorite television show, ''eastenders,'' started. At that point cocoabutter forgot all about twacy having an unsupervised run of the house. That is until half way through ''eastenders,'' when cocoabutter was brought back to reality when she heard her father shout, ''Shout!! cocoabutter! Get your ass in the study...NOW!!'' With that cocoabutter rushed into the study to see what all the fuss was about. When she entered the study, there stood her father, ronaldo, pointing toward the table. ''Will someone please explain that?'' asked her father. Then, as cocoabutter followed her father's finger to where it was pointing, she instantly knew what her father was so upset about. There, smack dab in the middle of the table, was the biggest pile of horse doo-doo she had ever seen! ''I don't EVEN want to know how that got there,'' said ronaldo. ''But you had better get it cleaned up now! And you had better get rid of whatever it is that could have done such a thing!'' Well, knowing her father as well as she did, cocoabutter knew there was no sense even asking her father if she could keep twacy for a pet. So without hesitation, cocoabutter set out to find where twacy was hiding. After a few minutes of looking, cocoabutter discovered twacy crouched beneath the table that cocoabutter did her computing on. ''Come on, twacy , it's time to find you a new home. And hey, don't look at me that way, I'm not the one who did the dirty deed on the table!'' scolded cocoabutter. ''Thanks to you I'll never get to have my own pet horse!! And with that cocoabutter led twacy out of the house and down to the local asda. They had a pet section and cocoabutter knew the owner would find twacy a good home. So after saying good-bye to twacy , and thanking the owner of asda, cocoabutter walked backed home and attempted to dround her sorrows by slamming down a half dozen cokes. But cocoabutter's pitty party came to an abrupt end when her father reminded her about the mess she had neglected to clean up. And low and behold, midway through the clean-up, cocoabutter suddenly became thankful that someone else was going to have to do it from now on. The End. :mrgreen:

Image Image
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

A blue horse would be cool :D

Does it have blue poo?
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Another short story

Post by CocoaButter »

It was a dark and stormy night about a month ago in the woods behind my house. I was just sitting there when I realized that someone was watching me. You have probably had that experience before. I felt suddenly afraid, and I knew that soon I would have to call someone. My friend Chelsie had called me the previous day, and told me all about Destiny's problem with that stranger in town, and I was a little worried about her. Then, all of a sudden, I saw behind a tree what I realized was the person I least wanted to see, and right then I knew I was in trouble! I remembered what Emily had told me about a situation like this. It was very important that I not run away from my fears. Very calmly, I said a little prayer and realized I was no longer afraid. Before I knew it, I was on the phone, and I knew I had done the right thing. So you see, I really was thankful that I acted sensibly, and I decided I had to tell you all about it.

Signed:
CocoaButter akas spread
Image Image