Dont anyone read literary corner anymore

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

I rememeber Man in a suitcase, but mel dosent, i also remember The Baron, with Gene Barry, but a couple of the intro's made me think of another couple of kids series, Land of the GIANTS,and Lost in Space, remember those :?:

Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

I remember all of those, now you're getting into my genre - science fiction

All the Quatermass films
Silent Running
Logan's Run

Too many to mentions :D
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Christine wrote:I rememeber Man in a suitcase, but mel dosent, i also remember The Baron, with Gene Barry, but a couple of the intro's made me think of another couple of kids series, Land of the GIANTS,and Lost in Space, remember those :?:
oh yea remember the Space1999 When the moon broke orbit and it went round the universe :mrgreen: awsum .
And Invaders and of course the one i did like Time Tunnel ..
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Im not a Sci Fi fan really but i got totally hooked a bit more recently on V, it was absolutley brilliant never missed an episode :)
Cbrbddd

Post by Cbrbddd »

Christine wrote:Im not a Sci Fi fan really but i got totally hooked a bit more recently on V, it was absolutley brilliant never missed an episode :)

Oh, my favorite Sci-Fi has been the one done in Australia . . . long cancelled but I got the whole series set over the holidays when Amazon had it for an amazing price . . . FARSCAPE!!!!