Trip to a clairvoyant on Tuesday!

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Well my ex went to see one the other day and he literally saved her life, so whether it's all a sham or not, some good definitely came from that one.

Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Now you have me wondering, how did he save her life Lee??
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

There's a lot going on at the moment, had the trial last week from when she stabbed me and sentencing was deferred until October.

She couldn't cope with this and tried to kill herself twice. (Didn't do a very good job with me and thankfully not with herself either).

She was really bad again when the psychic went round for his appointment, banged on the door until she let him in then sat her down, counselled her, talked some sense into her and got her in a frame of mind where he'd convinced her that she wouldn't be getting a prison sentence. Who knows if he "sees" something? But it stopped the self-destructiveness.

Unfortunately, all that good work was thrown out of the window by an idiot of a probation officer on Monday and she's now in the depths of depression again.

Lee
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:
CocoaButter wrote:I was taught in Islam this is no go area ,so i have never been but we are taught a lot of superstition .
Whats your background if you don’t mind me asking?
ISLAMIC .
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Susue wrote:New Gal I agree with Cocoa Butter....
as far as I knbow fortune tellers, spiritualists etc. are haram is Islam.
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure on this one.
My nannyma always taught me it was Bid'ah to you this would mean forbidden ,
i am not against anyone who goes its not my life ,i personaly would not ,we have enough witch and evil reading quran backwards and spells in our faith as it is .No go for me ,i was just asking NewGal thats all ,people are free to do as they please ,its just not for me .
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Netyoda wrote:There's a lot going on at the moment, had the trial last week from when she stabbed me and sentencing was deferred until October.

She couldn't cope with this and tried to kill herself twice. (Didn't do a very good job with me and thankfully not with herself either).

She was really bad again when the psychic went round for his appointment, banged on the door until she let him in then sat her down, counselled her, talked some sense into her and got her in a frame of mind where he'd convinced her that she wouldn't be getting a prison sentence. Who knows if he "sees" something? But it stopped the self-destructiveness.

Unfortunately, all that good work was thrown out of the window by an idiot of a probation officer on Monday and she's now in the depths of depression again.

Lee
remember satan comes in many forms ok ,evil will triumph over good ,to me sometimes its a fluke manytimes i dont know but i am glad your friend is safe .iNSHALLAH
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Me too, unfortunately our relationship is now over, as it should be, but I bear her no malice and wish her a good life moving on.

No diea why, I probably should be angry, like my family, but I'm not - karma will out.

Lee x
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Netyoda wrote:Me too, unfortunately our relationship is now over, as it should be, but I bear her no malice and wish her a good life moving on.

No diea why, I probably should be angry, like my family, but I'm not - karma will out.

Lee x
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

Aww thanks ;) I'm taking that one to bed with me xxx

night night x

lee x
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Netyoda wrote:Me too, unfortunately our relationship is now over, as it should be, but I bear her no malice and wish her a good life moving on.

Lee x
Definitely, big believer in karma myself.

Cocoa Butter, meant no offence, I am very curious about these people myself.
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Hello you!!
Ive missed you !! x
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Christine wrote:Hello you!!
Ive missed you !! x
You're too sweet :bl:

Between the bullying boss and Eid, I haven't had 2 secs to breathe! xxx
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

CocoaButter wrote:
New Gal wrote:
CocoaButter wrote:I was taught in Islam this is no go area ,so i have never been but we are taught a lot of superstition .
ISLAMIC .
Thanks for narrowing that down :roll:
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

New Gal wrote:
CocoaButter wrote:
New Gal wrote:
ISLAMIC .
Thanks for narrowing that down :roll:
well it was late . :mrgreen:
Image Image