Allison Dubois - the real thing?

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Do you think the "real" DuBois really solves crimes through dreams?

Yes, it seems true
57%
No, It can happen but not in this case
14%
No, such things are impossible
29%

Total votes: 7

Miriamkhalifa

Allison Dubois - the real thing?

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

This tv series (Medium) is very popular and runs in many countries. I think it is a well-made series.

As we know, it is based on a true story, and the persons really exist

How much of it do you think is true and what is added for entertainment?

Do you think solving crimes through dreams like that is really possible?

PRchick

Post by PRchick »

Having read articles about the real Allison, I think a lot has been added for entertainment but there are definately still things we do not understand in our environment. Some people are more sensitive than others.
At a certain age, everyone has baggage. It's just a matter of carrying it with grace.
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Well, you learn something every day!

I didn't know it was based on true stories, now I am fascinated ......off to do a search on the internet.
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Back now and look what I have found

Looking for Cold Cases for New Show "Soul Evidence"
I am working on a new TV show for SCI-FI called SOUL EVIDENCE. This is a project that I'm very excited about that assembles a powerful team of investigators to revisit unsolved murders.
The criteria to submit your case requires the following.

Homicide had to be commited in the U.S. (We are specifically looking for a case in Southern California for the Pilot episode)
The death MUST be ruled a homicide by the authorities.
NO victims under the age of 18.
Must be a case that has been shelved by the police. In other words a COLD CASE where the leads didn't pan out and need to be re-looked at. Usually this has occurred after several years have passed since the crime took place.
The family of the victim must be the ones asking for help. We do not respond to strangers asking us to help the victim.

We would like to speak with the family members, not go through political red tape that can hold up an investigation. We will need anything on the case that is public record. The investigators purpose is to help bring an end to mysteries surrounding homicides and hand over our results to law enforcement for them to carry out justice for the victims family. Wish us luck on our endeavor and we look forward to producing life changing results.

Please e-mail a description of your case and your contact information to:

cases@allisondubois.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

This e-mail is only for cold cases. We will not be able to address any other e-mails at this address.

Allison DuBois

Here is the link

http://www.allisondubois.com/

Can't wait to see the series.
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

I definitely think there's something out there ~ even from personal experiences . I also think reincarnation is possible as too many people can describe in detail things about there past life such as Dorothy Eady in Abyos :?:
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

Sorry girls, I'm a real old cynic :( Until there is indisputable proof I remain agnostic in all unexplained matters; religeous, supernatural, re-incarnate etc.

That is just me......but I respect those who have different views.

:gg:
Miriamkhalifa

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Karenh wrote:I definitely think there's something out there ~ even from personal experiences . I also think reincarnation is possible as too many people can describe in detail things about there past life such as Dorothy Eady in Abyos :?:
Who is Dorothy Eady??
***Beam me up Scotty***
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

She is the lady who in childhood had an accident and the doctor thought she was dead, but when she came round she even as a child had a feeling of strong connections to Egypt and the Pharaoh Seti She came to work in Egypt and ended residing in Abydos where she felt that she had been in a previous life when Abydos was being built. she wrote a couple of books, but Johnathan Cott has written about her life as the Search for Omm Sety.
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)