Sexual Advances

The place for all those subjects that are of interest to women but might embarrass men.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy, Horus

Mairsy

Sexual Advances

Post by Mairsy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Has anyone had problems sexual advances from Egyptians?

I was chased around my apartment block by an Egyptian expressing his undying love for me and saying he wanted to marry me. I was on the top floor and got down to the ground floor as quick as possible and spoke to the foreman. It turned out that this was his first day working near european women and just wanted to marry us all!!

Thankfully he was never seen again.

Some of the taxi drivers make me laugh; they start by asking if you are married, when I reply yes they ask do I have children, when I reply no they offer to make beautiful Egyptian babies with me!! Now most of these are over 60 and not a tooth in their head!

I suppose that we have to remember is that we are living in a muslim country.

Nabil40

Post by Nabil40 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:53 pm

you are right , we are in a Muslim country, but you know as well not all Muslims are good Muslims, taxi driver and building workers think that western women are easy to get, and i even give them the excuse for that, mostly they are coming from small villages where they never saw a woman arm in their life, so imagine when they see women in bikinis . god bless them.

still not a good excuse but that is the impression they get from western women, and bad experiences with Egyptian women.

xxx

Lisak

Post by Lisak » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:33 pm

I would imagine that most women (and some men) on this forum have had some sort of sexual advance made to them.
All that is apart from Jojo, who apparently never has....now if you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Wealth comes like a turtle and goes away like a gazelle. (Arabic proverb)

Semsema

Post by Semsema » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Now even me (see my earlier post: Mirror Mirror) got advances on the Arabia to work before I got my car.

Every morning, Mr. C walked with me until I got the bus/taxi. They saw him but still always asked - are you married? Yes. Do you have Egyptian husband? Does my husband look Egyptian? No he is not Egytpian. Do you want an Egyptian husband?

I was always polite and said no thank you. Before you ask, I have 3 daughters, no you can't marry any of them either. I have 6 grandchildren and I am old enough to be your mother, now can you just please take me to work.

Every day the people in my office used to ask, well any proposals today? We always had a good laugh about it.

Sharm4me

Post by Sharm4me » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:48 pm

I would think that every woman that lives (or visits) Egypt will have had sexual advances. I used to find it amusing and take it with a pinch of salt but after 2 years of it living in Luxor it became extremely tiresome. I used to get sooooo angry with these men. Thankfully here in Sharm it's nowhere near as bad.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow cos I've seen yesterday

Mairsy

Post by Mairsy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:30 pm

One thing that I have noticed is if I have my dog with me all the Egyptians give me a wide berth.

It's great and she's available for hire lol

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal » Sun May 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Try being a young British girl with Asian parents so you don't look 'Western' but you wear skirts, tops and dresses that any other British girl would on holiday...the perma tan comes with a lot of baggage, that should provide some food for thought ;-)

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:15 am

Had a Kalesh driver wanted to sell his horse and cart for me ,for 4days he stawked me until my minders stepped in ,and there was me thinking i was alone wtih me kids enjoying as a tourist to which i did i wont dispute there but after the incident i realise i was not alone he had me followed the Husband did :cry: .
Image Image

Undutchable

Post by Undutchable » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:07 am

I had taken the Hurhgada bus from Sakalla to M6 and when I got of an Egyptian also got of started walking in the same direction as I was. After walking for a few minutes I felt like he was following me and I started to walk more slow so he could pass. So I was walking behind him. Then he started walking more slowly and I got fed up and asked him is there was something wrong. So he says... do you speak Arabic... No, do you speak English..... No and then he asked...do you want to have sex....... I just took my phone and told him that I will call my husband and he can ask him if I want sex...... When I started to call he took of in the opposite direction. This was on the Airport road in the afternoon...can you imagine...this was my first unpleasant experience in the 3 years I have been here.....

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 am

Undutchable wrote:I had taken the Hurhgada bus from Sakalla to M6 and when I got of an Egyptian also got of started walking in the same direction as I was. After walking for a few minutes I felt like he was following me and I started to walk more slow so he could pass. So I was walking behind him. Then he started walking more slowly and I got fed up and asked him is there was something wrong. So he says... do you speak Arabic... No, do you speak English..... No and then he asked...do you want to have sex....... I just took my phone and told him that I will call my husband and he can ask him if I want sex...... When I started to call he took of in the opposite direction. This was on the Airport road in the afternoon...can you imagine...this was my first unpleasant experience in the 3 years I have been here.....
Oh that brings music to my ears ,in a galabeya and hijab as i am mainly dresses me and my daughter went for a walk and went to the Winter Palace and to have pics taken ,was not on the opposite of the hotel when suddenly a chubby and he did smell came up to me and said you Egyptian but not from here i like you and ur daughter smell so sweet ,so i stared at him and stared more and then he said i take you home and show you good time ? i said yes you show me good goody time i slapped him the face with my handbag and shouted for the police and i keep shouting ,he said i was mad so i hit him again ,next men were slapping him and shouting with him for what he did .The police came and said what hotel i was in why my husbands not with me all them questions i thought for FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF************ sake i want to go home ,i did not answer anything cause i knew it would be sorted ,so i did not get my pictures anymore ,so i had a tour guide with me all the time .
I lived in England all my life nearly and i have never exsperienced it here ????
My daughter is very pretty and she was 11 at the time she was being offered all sorts ,dont they over step the mark or something its discusting ..My husband did not talk with me for a whole month when i came home.. :oops:
Image Image

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:14 am

But please let me say there is very nice and honest egyptians out there would never ever think twice to chat or talk like that and would be very respectful .In the hotel i was called SISTER and treated like a sister and my daughter was loved so much she became part of the hotel and they miss her terrible we was treated by the owner of the hotel like family .xxSo they gave me their tour guide to stay with me if visiting anywhere .
Even round the complex of the hotel absoutly wonderful . :)
Image Image

Undutchable

Post by Undutchable » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:29 pm

I agree that there are nice and honest Egyptians it is just so said that the impression the bad once make people away...........

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:49 am

Been approached even when i was holding hands with my partner did not stop then trying and i was covered .He did get slapped not by me but by the woman walking behind us :D she saw and was shouting at him ,something like dont you have shame . :?
Image Image