Need information or some help

The place for all those subjects that are of interest to women but might embarrass men.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Need information or some help

Post by CocoaButter »

went to bed last night ,every thing ok woke up this mrning with blood like stained hands and just one stain between my left toe as well ,and one mark down right arm .My hands are sore i am cleaning them but it is not coming away its fading at a slow place .
But i have some kind of blue bruised mark at the top of my thigh and its burst i did not know it was there :?: my daughter saw it .Is this anything to do with me not being well and i have one alful pain headache .i know i bled from nose recently for 2days then on and off for two weeks .but why my hands what is it ...
please anyinfo would be gratfully appreciated ,i think i go walk in center if not gone by 7pm .

Image Image
Annadongela

Post by Annadongela »

CB - I don't want to worry you unnecessarily honey - but you need to see a doc and get checked out pretty quickly. I'm not a medical expert but anything unexplained should be investigated and as it seems there are a number of mysterious symptoms then all the more reason to get it done PDQ!
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Annadongela wrote:CB - I don't want to worry you unnecessarily honey - but you need to see a doc and get checked out pretty quickly. I'm not a medical expert but anything unexplained should be investigated and as it seems there are a number of mysterious symptoms then all the more reason to get it done PDQ!
i know i am under the hospital at the moment .i am not well person at the moment just never seen this before they fading now .
but i am going to sleep for some reason i am so tired .if not gone by 7 i will go to walkin center
thankyou .
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Its well past 7, did you get it checked out, and if you did let us know please CB xx
Susue

Post by Susue »

Cocoa.... are you on any type of blood thinners (warfarin, Heparin, aspirin) ??

If you are, they can cause bleeding and bruising!

I'd definitely go and get doctor's advice on this one, hon!!

Please keep us updated...... people on this forum care about you!! X X
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Susue wrote:Cocoa.... are you on any type of blood thinners (warfarin, Heparin, aspirin) ??

i pmed christine
i am on quinine bysulphate for life i had malaria and carry it now other than that i dont need to take warfarin at the moment i have in passed but not now the quinin is keeping my blood thin ,i am allergic to asprin i bleed ..
i went walk in center i had blood tests done and they think its to do with what is going on with me and the treatment i am having .maybe due to stress or some kind of hormonal embalance
they fading now inshallah wont come back was yukk looked horrible bright reddy orange looked like stained blood in the end ..
anyway if come back i take a pic and put it on here ok ....
im very tired these days plenty got so much happinging now with everything they treat you but at the same time they mess with other parts of ur body ...
so peed off never felt so poorly .and as u know sue i cannot afford to be ill cause of the little wee one ....
Image Image
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Susue wrote:Cocoa.... are you on any type of blood thinners (warfarin, Heparin, aspirin) ??

thankyou xxxx
Image Image
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

ok searched for something similar and this is what my hands looked like when i woke up
i think this is a wrist but the stains were so much like this pic ...
my nails and fingers were covered and my left toe and index toe
wiered go to bed clean and wake up thinking ur jesus :mrgreen: sorry i got to laugh at it if i dont i go nuts ...
Image Image
FABlux

Post by FABlux »

Oh CB that must have been so scary, I do hope the doctors can sort things out for you soon :hug:
Cozdragon

Post by Cozdragon »

Hope that you feel better soon Cocoa Butter. Must have been scary, but at least you've been checked out now. Take care of yourself.

Cx
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

*peeps in*

thinking of you CB x

*slips out*
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Ok its fading now just mainly on my fingers ..i back doctors tomoro ,so they gonna sit me down anyway wish me look i am off for my mannogram wednesday xxxxxx they foned this morning they said it would be in a two week period well this is it the crunch time .i hope its nothing inshallah .xxxx
Image Image
Annadongela

Post by Annadongela »

Gosh, you really have got a lot going on. Fingers crossed they'll get you sorted quickly xx
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Annadongela wrote:Gosh, you really have got a lot going on. Fingers crossed they'll get you sorted quickly xx
yes i know in a space of 4mnths its all going down hill .all i hate is the tiredness and im also not happy i had to take time away from the site i help on with parents with children who have a dissability .. :(
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

CCB you know as well as i do that those folk need you well, we both know how demanding that work can be dont we, so you just sort yourself out and when you are better you can go back, you know im talking sense :) love ya xx
Susue

Post by Susue »

Cocoa I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.X X X
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

had the test got results but had crap news my mates losing her breast next week ,but insha she is 98 percent cancer free in the lymph nodes .
but after one month they will reconstruct her breast gonna take 7hours aparently .
and i moan i feel so bad .but i wait now for mine i think i am ok i had it done wednesday and haven not heard anything yet .
had two removed but so far they been cysts i just hope they can find what the colour and the itching is ,because it realy does drive me mad .
anyway i pray for annette ,and all others who are with sick ones and also them who ill themselves .mine is minute compared to theirs ..
godbless .
Image Image