Heartbreak - How long does it last?

The place for all those subjects that are of interest to women but might embarrass men.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy, Horus

Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 am

NG I agree the children nowadays dont seem to have any standards when it comes to the basics that I was taught ~ respect your elders, dont speak until spoken to, help your friends and neighbours
I think we should bring back family values in this country like they still have in many countries!

A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:46 pm

New Gal wrote:I was never a brat, my Dad saw to that! We were brought up to value ourselves and others, to show respect and have morals and so many other things that I never see in kids these days.

I even find it hard being good friends with the majority of people my own age as they are so childish and immature, 98% of my friends are a lot older than me and I really think I was born in the wrong decade!
so you was never naughty ok ..
my children are not naughty actually good children not actually brats and to say i was never a brat but i was naughty in my own way i only quote the word u use i actually hate the word ..
Kids have a lot to offer sometimes its not the childs fault but the parents as well maybe should call them bratters .
Noone in your family you call brat but out of the family context but i am not having a dig at you ok as you might well imply as usual when it comes to me but i find sometimes you come across offencive to me i dont like some terms used
anyway PEACE .it seems u always got to be one up on me and i dont do comptetiitons i am me like it or not then i am cool ok .
i think its best to ignore dont you .
Image Image

Hurghadapat

Post by Hurghadapat » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:19 pm

if only we were all so perfect CB what a wonderful world it would be but the higher the pedestal we put our selves on the further we have to fall so just bear that in mind and ignore :)
Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them

Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Hurghada Lady » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 am

New Gal wrote:She's bred, one girl and one boy, perfect bleeding family :x

Thank god I am in Egypt! x
Good job you are here NG you might turn into a Bunny Boiler :lol: Can't be having that ;)

Me.....well I was a bratt, my poor Mother and Father lost many friends, they weren't invited anywhere, all because I was so naughty. It took them 15 years to have another one, and he is so quiet and well behaved, doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke and a very good job as a helicopter pilot for the police. Funny, because I can remember the milkman having all the above except being a pilot :) :lol: ;)

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:36 am

No I was never a brat, we respected all elders a lot and just one look was enough to stop us from even thinking about stuff we shouldn't.

If people don't like certain words, why make the effort to type some indecipherable nonsense??

As for perfection, yes, try to strive to attain it, theres not many of us up here ;)
Last edited by New Gal on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 am

Hurghada Lady wrote:
New Gal wrote:She's bred, one girl and one boy, perfect bleeding family :x

Thank god I am in Egypt! x
Good job you are here NG you might turn into a Bunny Boiler :lol: Can't be having that ;)

Me.....well I was a bratt, my poor Mother and Father lost many friends, they weren't invited anywhere, all because I was so naughty. It took them 15 years to have another one, and he is so quiet and well behaved, doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke and a very good job as a helicopter pilot for the police. Funny, because I can remember the milkman having all the above except being a pilot :) :lol: ;)
Oi you! :lol: yeah bunnyy boiler NG, imagine that :roll:

I love how you say, "because I WAS so naughty" (emphasis added), I didn't realise you thought you had grown out of that :lol: ;)
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.

Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:33 am

Ng somehow I could never see you being a brat! I know i was a nightmare as a child not because of being disrespectful but becuase i was constantly asking Why? to everything I was told, being adveterous with such things as Hmm do these scissors (that we were given in class to cut paper)cut material like the kilt I wore
But i was always told that in company i was the perfect child haha :lol:
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 pm

NG= Perfection....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: You naughty girl!!
Apparently and this is only rumour spread about by anyone who knew me as a small girl, i was BOSSY.............. made my brothers lives a misery, bring me fetch me carry me, im older than them, and this vicious rumour says i couldnt let a day go by without bossing my younger brothers about :lol:

Netyoda

Post by Netyoda » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Well done for avoiding being a brat NG, I guess we all make up for stuff as we get older hehe ;)

Lee x

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Karenh, Chris and Lee....you know the score, you behave as a kid and it shows ;) ;) ;)

If I am a brat now, its only cos I have the self-made ability to do so and that I am proud of, it leads to the so-called 'perfection' :lol: :lol: having balls and independance make you a go long way :D

Christine, we love you the way you are, take no notice, people usually only make comments when they are insanely jealous ;) ;)