Friday Shopping Newspaper

Members can place small adverts here for items they wish to buy or sell. Job offers can be placed here too. Commercial adverts in this section are not allowed and will be removed.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.
Advertise your business on RedSea4u, email us at info@redsea4u.net for more information.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Friday Shopping Newspaper

Post by New Gal »

Attention Hurghada Residents!

The revamped Friday Shopping newspaper is going to be hitting stands near you very soon. With TV listings, home delivery services, classifieds, directory and telephone numbers and much more, it’s the complete residents guide to living in Hurghada.

Produced on a monthly basis, this approx 50 page guide will be something you can use daily to check whats on the TV and which will also list upcoming events in and around the Hurghada area as well as provide you with details on all the services that you may need right from carpenters and electricians to where to find a good dentist and all the latest residents offers in spas, restaurants etc.

With 10,000 copies of this publication expected to be distributed from 20 June, we believe this to be a fantastic opportunity for new and existing businesses to advertise themselves to a wide pool of residents in Hurghada, El Gouna and the surrounding areas and are offering competitive prices for advertising in Friday Shopping.

To set up an appointment with me to discuss prices and advertising spaces, with big discounts on yearly subscriptions, please send me a PM with your name and that of your business or service that you wish to advertise, a contact telephone number and email address and I will contact you personally.

Please note that this is on a first come, first served basis and our sales team will contact you promptly in order to ensure our issue goes to press on time.

Friday Shopping, Hurghada’s only newspaper for the residents!

Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.