Help please!

Members can place small adverts here for items they wish to buy or sell. Job offers can be placed here too. Commercial adverts in this section are not allowed and will be removed.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.
Advertise your business on RedSea4u, email us at info@redsea4u.net for more information.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Help please!

Post by New Gal »

My mate really needs an Egyptian accountant, must speak English but needs to know taxes, invoices etc the Egyptian way and be in the Hurghada (ish) area.

Can anyone help me pretty please??

:bl:

Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Undutchable

Post by Undutchable »

Already starting your own employment agency.......lol........you rock!!!!!8)8)8)
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Hi love :bl:

Lol, no its just a favour for a mate, just put it on here rather than asking around.

You ok? x
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Hi pity it is egyptian taxes as being acounts admin would have been great but only british taxes etc ill keep looking ! :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Thats it I thought of you lol and when I said can the candidate be English, he was like no as the system is different here so we need that local knowledge etc xxx
BBLUX

Post by BBLUX »

Ah, that system where you keep one set of books for the tax man and another set with the real figures for yourself :lol:

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Creative accountancy
:lol:
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Thats the fella lol x