Everything must go

Members can place small adverts here for items they wish to buy or sell. Job offers can be placed here too. Commercial adverts in this section are not allowed and will be removed.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.
Advertise your business on RedSea4u, email us at info@redsea4u.net for more information.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Netyoda

Everything must go

Post by Netyoda »

Due to my move I need to sell everything!

Lots available

kitchen equipment - lots including
magicmix, kenwood chef, pasta machine,
slow cooker, fryer. buffet warmer, cutlery, utensils

gardening equipment -
lawnmower, strimmers etc

lots of books (free)
mirrors, pictures

furniture including
bed, wine rack, chests of drawers, wardrobes,
indian teak sideboard, jali dining table+6 chairs.
oak cupboard, bedside cabinets, racking,
bookcases, dresser top

white goods:
washing machine, tumble dryer,
american fridge freezer

Lee

Hurghadapat

Post by Hurghadapat »

Do you own or rent? if you own why not rent out furnished till you 100% sure that your move to egypt has been the right decision.Living there is a whole different ball game to being there on holiday,only thing is you rent you will be liable for tax as your money is being made in the UK,but don't put all your eggs in one basket until you 101% sure that you have made the right move. :)
Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them
Scott

Post by Scott »

HP has a good idea, Lee.

I love the place and it STILL DRIVES ME NUTS!!!! I have even gone so far as to get a quote for relocation back to Estonia, and even back to Russia.

It's a lot like Russia - I hate the government; love the people. But the lifestyle can be a REAL challenge.

So, try not to burn bridges!

Best,
Scott
Susue

Post by Susue »

Lee... there's a lot of sense in whay Pat and Scott are saying!!
When I moved to Hurghada I was planning to stay indefinitely..... but my circumstances changed drastically after 4 years..... happily, I should add!!!
I always kept my place in England to fall back on (I owned it) and my daughter lived in it.
I was very glad I hadn't burned all my bridges.... and I had something to fall back on.
Hurghadapat

Post by Hurghadapat »

I also planned on my move being permanent but i kept my house in Uk and rented it out and was i pleased that i had because after 5yrs in egypt i came back because as Scott said he loves the place but drives him nuts well me also.Trying to get anything done takes forever as egyptians have no concept of time at all and then it is where to find someone when you need a repair and then of course when you do find someone and they come eventually :roll: and then make an absolute mess of what they are supposed to be doing.Ohhhhhhhhhhh could go on and on in fact could write a book.Hurghada ok for a hol but living there permantly it can become boring as almost everything geared towards the tourist.I was fine while i was working but once i stopped was bored to tears even the beach and sun was not interesting.So Lee don't let this put you off but just don't burn your boats leave some options open,go give it a try for at least six months or maybe even more then make your final decision.I enjoyed my time out there had good times and bad and don't regret it for one minute.
Always keep your words soft and sweet just in case you have to eat them