TOKYO JOE'S

Recommend to members and guests the best places in Egypt to visit, stay, eat , drink or shop for souvenirs and necessities.
10+ posts are required to post in this section.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

TOKYO JOE'S

Post by Hurghada Lady » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:47 am

We have been to Tokyo Joe's now 4 times, the meals are different and very tasty. I don't eat fish but there is s full menu with meat, chicken, fish & Sushi. My favourite is the Gung Po Chicken. It is currently Number 1 on Trip Advisor.

Copied from Tokyo Joe's

Not only are we holding our now regular Sushi Sunday where you can eat a platter of our best sushi for 50LE but we are extending the promotional price to a 'Tasting Menu' from our pan-Asian bar meals.
Join us for either as a one off this Sunday!
The Tasting experience offers you 3 selections from the favourites on our Bar Menu and come served with fragrant rice.
We hope to see you this evening.

PS Did you know we also offer a Tasting selection of our desserts EVERY DAY - so why not call in for a coffee and a treat?

Netyoda

Post by Netyoda » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Had a great night there, Tony is brilliant and I can recommend the sushi, although it's a bit on the scanty side.

Very nice restaurant

Wellheld

Tokyo Joe

Post by Wellheld » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am

Tokyo Joe's will deliver too, don't know how far they cover, but my food arrived quickly, and it was hot on arrival. I didn't have a menu at home, I just phoned and asked for dinner to be delivered, and we discussed what they had. Will definately use them again. Have eaten in too, the coconut icecream is superb, as is the service. :)

Netyoda

Post by Netyoda » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah and Tony is the cutest guy in all Hurghada - *******, I was hoping for that title ;)

As you may have guessed I have no internet - hope to be back soon.

Lee

Wellheld

Tony

Post by Wellheld » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Yes the ever charming Tony delivering was an added delight. Such a sweetheart. :)

Wellheld

Post by Wellheld » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Tokyo Joe's is now closed. Try One on the Town, by the top entrance to the Roma Hotel for Teppanyaki etc. I'm told it's very good. Go with a group and the chef will do knife juggling or something, puts on a real show.