Curry Stain

Find a selection of household tips and recipes for Egyptian Foods.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Chocolatey

Curry Stain

Post by Chocolatey »

What is the best way to remove it...... and how come I always seem to be wearing white when it happens.... !!!! genius

Spike

Post by Spike »

Add more curry, this usually counteracts it :lol:

This is a joke so please don't do it!
Crazycat

Post by Crazycat »

bleach is about all I can think of for whites, you could try vanish as well
crazy by name.....crazy by nature :snig:
Ebikatsu

Post by Ebikatsu »

If it's white then mix a teasp biological soap powder with a teasp bleach to a paste and put it on the stain.
If it's coloured famric then use the bleach for coloured fabrics in the clorex range in a pink bottle mixed with bio soap powder.

If it's a curry or oily stain try to cover it with dry talcum powder straight away and this will lift most of it out if you do it quick enough. Put the talc on the front and back of the stain.
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Ebikatsu wrote:If it's white then mix a teasp biological soap powder with a teasp bleach to a paste and put it on the stain.
If it's coloured famric then use the bleach for coloured fabrics in the clorex range in a pink bottle mixed with bio soap powder.

If it's a curry or oily stain try to cover it with dry talcum powder straight away and this will lift most of it out if you do it quick enough. Put the talc on the front and back of the stain.
So you can't get Vanish out there then??? :(
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Hurghadapat

Post by Hurghadapat »

Hey it's egypt your talking about !!!
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Hurghadapat wrote:Hey it's egypt your talking about !!!
Lol come on HP, its not so bad!
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Hurghadapat

Post by Hurghadapat »

Just you wait and see!! You find something you really like then really get the taste for it then lo and behold it disappears of the shelves for months. :roll:
Ebikatsu

Post by Ebikatsu »

Hurghadapat wrote:Just you wait and see!! You find something you really like then really get the taste for it then lo and behold it disappears of the shelves for months. :roll:

Goddess

Post by Goddess »

New Gal wrote:
Ebikatsu wrote:If it's white then mix a teasp biological soap powder with a teasp bleach to a paste and put it on the stain.

So you can't get Vanish out there then??? :(
I've seen Vanish .... and clorox stain remover pens for whites and colours. Metro is a marvelous place!
Woo Hoo!!!!! I've got a signature!