Some of my collection

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Some of my collection

Post by CocoaButter »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
got it on 12 inch

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
got it on 12inch white vinyl

another on 12inch
Shaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen dont like it .....

Awsum one another i have on 12 inch

xxxx

And the best of yet i saw them long time ago
Shalalala... (Big-a jump, eyah)
Shalalala... (Oooh, yeaheah)
Shalalala... (Big-a jump, eyah)
Shalalala...

Ok i am cleaning today on sunday with me record deck going ....

Image Image
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Hang onto them CB, they will be worth a few bob in the future :)
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Horus wrote:Hang onto them CB, they will be worth a few bob in the future :)
we used to own a second hand dealers shop ,and i took my 12 white vinyl in of dollar it must be over 26 years one record i got reaching 35 years on 12 inch they wud not give me 10pound for it ...
I am got UB40 signing off original with the album in it with 3 12 inches as well not many of them came like it .I am lucky if i get 20 for that ...
Image Image
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Another 12 inch i have and i still love it today

used to dance to this on my roller skates when i used to work at the roller rink
and another famous one for us was we dance in the middle with the skates on and boys in one row and the girls in another row and we do the shuffle

hehehehe oh the memories i miss
this was out cities national anthem
len boon he was one of us ......
i got this one as well on 12 inch but its so rare to get i was very lucky ....and i am not letting this one goo..
Image Image
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

That is now! in years to come they will be much more valuable :)
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: I can see you now on your roller skates :)
Hang on to the Chrysalis label.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Horus wrote:That is now! in years to come they will be much more valuable :)
i really dont know if i got that long ,at the moment i am lucky if me see daylight . :mrgreen:
Image Image
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Come on CB, you are one of lifes winners, the world is a better place with you in it :) keep smiling ;)
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Horus wrote::lol: :lol: I can see you now on your roller skates :)
Hang on to the Chrysalis label.
thanx for that i just realised i got plenty of that label ...
and u can see me on my rollerskates a porky pine come doughnut Wow you do have telepathy to look back to the past ... 8)your all seeing eye is starting to freak me out :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image Image
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

your all seeing eye is starting to freak me out
When you go back as far as I do CB, there is not much in the world that surprises you anymore ;)
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

another one i is on a roll tonight

cannot beleive we used to dress like this but hey i still do Lol
;)
seen Kc and sunshine band ,very cool
another one i have seen is
kid creole and the coconuts at DE MONTFORD HALL LEICESTER

NOW i am talking my 12 inch of these is awsum
Image Image
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Horus wrote:
your all seeing eye is starting to freak me out
When you go back as far as I do CB, there is not much in the world that surprises you anymore ;)
so ur older than me
wicked coool i am young one hehehe i like it ...
Image Image
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

so ur older than me
I certainly am CB :) but in my mind I am still 18 years old :lol:
Age is a state of mind, my kids still laugh at me and say "Dad, I can't believe you just did that" :lol: :lol: :lol: keeps them on their toes :)
Anyway, I have been keeping up with your health problems :) so I think it is time to say goodnight and for you to get a good nights rest :) See you on the forum later :D
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Horus wrote:
so ur older than me
I certainly am CB :) but in my mind I am still 18 years old :lol:
Age is a state of mind, my kids still laugh at me and say "Dad, I can't believe you just did that" :lol: :lol: :lol: keeps them on their toes :)
Anyway, I have been keeping up with your health problems :) so I think it is time to say goodnight and for you to get a good nights rest :) See you on the forum later :D
Yes i am off now anyway ,thanx for the good memories and chin wag
talk soon i need to sleep ..
God bless .xxx
Image Image