Photos again!

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Photos again!

Post by Karenh »

Please help ~ I was going to upload photos from my computer onto the topis Marsa Alam but have no clue how to do it ~ I need instructions in idiot proof fashion! :)

A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Ive just tried again and it says that the file is too big or corrupt ~ how do you resize the picture?
Horus
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Horus »

Hi Karenh, it should be quite simple, first of all you need to know where your photo is to be found, for example say C:\My Pictures.
Now go to the 'Extras menu' at the left of this window and move your mouse over it until the 'fly out' menu appears, now select 'Resize your Photo' When the next window appears,click the 'Browse' botton next to the 'Resize Image' box. This will open up another window that lets you choose the file on your own PC, so say if it was in the C:\My Pictures folder go to that folder and select the picture you want to use. Once you double click on your picture it will appear in the 'Resize Image' box. Now click 'Upload Photo'. What should happen next is that the picture below the box will change into your own picture, when it does you need to right click on the picture and at the drop down menu choose 'Save Picture As'. Now Save the file by changing the 'File Name' to a name you want to use and then change the 'Save In' box to where you want to save it on your PC. Once you have done this you may close the windows down and upload the resized picture to your album by the normal way, but make sure that you upload the new resized file. Having said all of that, I just tried it and it would not work for me, so maybe HL could speak to Keefy about it :) Let me know if you have Picasa3 or any other Photo editing software on your PC and I will tell you another easier way of doing it ;)
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Thanks Horus, I will try it tonight when I get home form work ~ I use computers all day at work, but when it comes to doing anything other than typing or apreadsheets I get lost! :lol: