Festive Red Side

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Spike

Festive Red Side

Post by Spike »

Do you think it might be possible to make the Red Side Christmassy, just a little tree will keep me happy!

HL was saying about snowflakes?

:)

Hepzibah

Re: Festive Red Side

Post by Hepzibah »

Spike wrote:Do you think it might be possible to make the Red Side Christmassy, just a little tree will keep me happy!

HL was saying about snowflakes?

[face=Comic Sans MS]Avoid the snowflakes like the plague. They are bad enough when we've had to put up with them on the Blue side. Migraine inducing, mind irritating distractions. :x Ofcourse, now Keefy's seen this and been reminded we'll be getting snow storms all over Red, Blue and Green. :roll: [/face]
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

How about a santa and some tinsel if no snow?
A day without laughter is a day wasted! :lol: ;)
Hepzibah

Post by Hepzibah »

Karenh wrote:How about a santa and some tinsel if no snow?
[face=Comic Sans MS]Fine, just so long as he's not permanently parachuting down the pages! :roll:

We can of course make our own posts more festive by adjusting our signatures and adding something approprately seasonal to it. :) [/face]
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

i'm not sure how to do that but I will give it a try ~ x:)) [/img]
Hepzibah

Post by Hepzibah »

Karenh wrote:i'm not sure how to do that but I will give it a try ~ x:)) [/img]
[face=Comic Sans MS]I think you need 50+ posts here to add a signature ( but I'm not 100% certain of that). Go to 'Profile' and it should show from that page 'Signature' , from there you should be able to add text and smilies from the smilie album or, if you're really clever, pictures from your own files.[/face]
Karenh
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Karenh »

Thanks Hepzibah its the pictures I have problems with I have mnanaged to do the signature. I can use the emoticons but using my own images is a little too techincal for someone of my age! (he he) :oops:
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Hepzibah wrote:
Karenh wrote:How about a santa and some tinsel if no snow?
Fine, just so long as he's not permanently parachuting down the pages! :roll:

:snig:

I want Santas parachuting everywhere, reindeer running, snowmen dancing, Christmas trees, flashing fairy lights............everything we can cram on the page x:lol:

I can't have a tree up at home, my dogs would drag it around the garden, so can only have decorations here.
Hepzibah

Post by Hepzibah »

Karenh wrote:Thanks Hepzibah its the pictures I have problems with I have mnanaged to do the signature. I can use the emoticons but using my own images is a little too techincal for someone of my age! (he he) :oops:
[face=Comic Sans MS]If you have a look in the Smilies Album page 4 ( on the seperate 'Extras Menu' that shoots out from the left hand side of screen), you will find quite a few Christmassy Smilies. If you select one of those, copy the code from it and past it into your 'signature' box it should appear as your signature when you post. You can add any text to it too.[/face]
Hepzibah

Re: Festive Red Side

Post by Hepzibah »

Hepzibah wrote: [face=Comic Sans MS]Ofcourse, now Keefy's seen this and been reminded we'll be getting snow storms all over Red, Blue and Green. :roll:[/face]
[face=Comic Sans MS] x:roll: Well Keefy, it didn't take you long to get your snow machine out. x:lol: At least this is only a 'flurry' and not a 'blizzard'! x;) [/face]

Spike

Post by Spike »

Absolutely amazing Keefy.. thanks!

I think the snowflakes are not too distracting, it's great