Hotmail problems

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Chocolatey

Hotmail problems

Post by Chocolatey »

I am in a cafe in Cairo - I can open and post on this site, go shopping on m&s and search other site but I cannot seem to log into my Hotmail to check my mail - what am I doing wrong !!!!!! Is it a user problem....I would normally call a professional to ask about this problem but for some reason he never answers the phone !!!

Spike

Post by Spike »

Not sure choccie, i think it is a Hotmail problem, I had the same issue the other day and just clicked the link that states if your having connection problems.
Hurghada Lady
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Egypt

Re: Hotmail problems

Post by Hurghada Lady »

Chocolatey wrote:I am in a cafe in Cairo - I can open and post on this site, go shopping on m&s and search other site but I cannot seem to log into my Hotmail to check my mail - what am I doing wrong !!!!!! Is it a user problem....I would normally call a professional to ask about this problem but for some reason he never answers the phone !!!
I know the feeling, I could wring that womans throat on his voice mail :x