QUESTION ON DOUBLE POSTING

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Miriamkhalifa

QUESTION ON DOUBLE POSTING

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

I just posted about mozzies on both forums. blue and red, as I thought it may be interresting on both places. But maybe this will be just confusing for those of us who visit both forums?

Sharm4me

Post by Sharm4me »

I don't think it will be confusing at all, people should remember that they've already read it. Not everyone on this site will be interested in the Luxor forum if they have no interests there. Not the case at the moment I know as most of the members here have 'crossed over' which I'm sure will change once word gets out about redsea4u.

Maybe you should put in the text that it's on both forums, that way when people check both sites they know not to open it again.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow cos I've seen yesterday
Miriamkhalifa

Post by Miriamkhalifa »

Okay Sharm4me, I will do it again then on topics that I think may be interresting for people on both forums ;)
***Beam me up Scotty***