Its a mystery

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Kiya

Its a mystery

Post by Kiya »

Whats happening on the red side here ?

Everybody is showing with me as " unknown ip " myself included & where on earth did that avatar of mine come from, I did'nt change it, its never let me & I've been stuck with the british flag since I came to the red side till now........... some silly going ons me thinks :roll:

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Dont worry Kiya , keefy is onto it, it seems the naughty red side has played some of us up in the last day or so, so newgal and i have decided we are all going to be mysterious, until the problem is resolved x
New Gal
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by New Gal »

Well this side did me wick in yesterday, had to send some PMs, lost them all and then couldn’t get on!
Dignity comes not from control, but from understanding who you are and taking your rightful place in the world.
Kiya

Post by Kiya »

I guess some would say us gals have always been a mystery ;)
Kiya

Post by Kiya »

And with much patience yesterday logging on here I no sooner got in, saw red then it turned blue :roll: but I definately was on the red side.
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Glad it wasnt just me being stupid then, had begun to think i was doing it all wrong, but it seems lots of us had prbs, i did post about it on the blue side, so hopefully it will reslove itself soon with DJK on the caes it shouldnt take long :)