New Obama Law Warned Will Jail 500,000 Americans

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

New Obama Law Warned Will Jail 500,000 Americans

Post by CocoaButter »

Foreign Ministry reports circulating in the Kremlin today are warning that an already explosive situation in the United States is about to get a whole lot worse as a new law put forth by President Obama is said capable of seeing up to 500,000 American citizens jailed for the crime of opposing their government.Sparking the concern of Russian diplomats over the growing totalitarian bent of the Obama government is the planned reintroduction of what these reports call one of the most draconian laws ever introduced in a free society that is titled “The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act”.First introduced in the US Congress in 2007 by Democratic Representative Jane Harmon, this new law passed the US House of Representatives by a secretive voice vote, but failed to pass the US Senate, after which it was believed dead until this past week when it was embraced by Obama who became the first American President to name his own citizens as a threat to his Nations security...
http://www.eutimes.net/2010/05/new-obam ... americans/

Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Well the very best of luck to them!! Like they ahve the space to imprison as many as half a million, and more worrying its testament to what half a million people think or know more than likely, they wont be alone this will just be the tip of the iceberg 8)