UN envoy attacked!

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: 4u Network, DJKeefy

Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

UN envoy attacked!

Post by Christine »

It was reported in the News today that a flotila of aid ships sent to Gaza was attacked by Israeli forces, protests are taking place outside Downing Street,much good that will do but good on them for speaking up, and its reported that the US Government are " looking into the situation". Ditto.
When oh when will someone stand up to the Israeli's :x
There are up to 19 dead reports say.
The Israeli's say that they were attacked first with sticks knives and open fire. Yeah sure they were, this was a UN peacekeeping flotila of 6 ships carrying aid :!: :!:

CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Got two friends on aboard ,well was on aboard now in Instanbul talked earlythis morning and one on the Rachel Corrie , viva le palestine .
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

News reprts say that one of the Israeli Comando's is set to recieve the medal for Valor, for shooting and killing 8 on board the aid ship :x
Justification all round then, it seems to me.
You would think that in the very bad light this has shed over Israel yet again they would keep a bit of a low profile , but no :x :x

I must add that im suprised by the response to this post from our Forum members or should i say lack of response as these actions committed by Israel ahve the potential to threaten the Egyptian way of life in the not too distant future. :cry:
Ah well it takes all sorts dosent it.
Any news from your friends CCB? x
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Yes most of them back now ,mr patel is doing fine .but is raring to get back into the swing of things .Do you know they treated the commandos but when it came to be them treated they had to die ,now the Israeli navy are pursuing a report on the IDF when the navy told them not to storm the ship ,so who is in control .
Us groundies on the land have to to stick to gether ...
makes me puke really when some people are rudely selfish and forget where they are .
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

Scrambled egg on Israeli faces me thinks as i read this morning that they are lifting some of the sanctions imposed on Palestine, not much but a little, so maybe a move in the right direction, its just too little at this point, for more info go to.

http://www.independant.co.uk/news/world/.....96142.html .

This highlights thier plight perfectly and even touches on Egypts role now and in the future.
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

Christine wrote:Scrambled egg on Israeli faces me thinks as i read this morning that they are lifting some of the sanctions imposed on Palestine, not much but a little, so maybe a move in the right direction, its just too little at this point, for more info go to.

http://www.independant.co.uk/news/world/.....96142.html .

This highlights thier plight perfectly and even touches on Egypts role now and in the future.
Really they have just put a bill to palestine to pay Lol so one thing gain another taken Wow ....
Not enough liftings in my eyes .
Image Image
Netyoda

Post by Netyoda »

I only just read this as for a while the forum stopped letting me know that there were new messages.

I am, as usual, utterly disgusted by the actions of Israel.

Any other country acting in this way would be censured and outcast but they always seem to get away with it.

Well done to the people on the aid ships - I hope they get home safely and continue their valiant efforts.

To me, the Israelis are the modern-day nazis - that will upset them but it's a fact!
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

They of all people playing the holocaust card so often should know the feeling of being imprisoned and treated in this way Lee, so i would t be too concerned about what upsets them they are hypocrites of the first order and seem to think they can get away with what ever they like, i also noted that they have also asked for more arms aid from the good old USA, and of course for some misguided reason the Us will provide it......again and again :x
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

thats nothing ...
Image Image
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

THIS WHAT GOES ON FROM DAY TO DAY
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
:( :( :(
Image Image
CocoaButter
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by CocoaButter »

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
we want to give you Information about Palestine Truth & Propaganda in Gaza flotilla media war

IDF video bullets - Truth & Propaganda in Gaza flotilla media war

REAL FOOTAGE LEAKED BY GOOD FRIEND AND BROTHER
before all communications and mobiles were ceased and cameras
people shot in head .
Image Image
Christine
V.I.P
V.I.P

Post by Christine »

News reports this evening state that Israel is saying it will allow in some building materials , toys , bedding etc as part of the lowering of their sanctions against Gaza.
They add that the building materials will only be allowed in if monitored by UN member states.